Livestream Alternatives

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hey, I host a movie night on Livestream for my wife's online community and have used Livestream since taking it over a month or so ago. (since thats what they used)

Problem is, Livestream suck, chat sucks, and in general it's not very reliable. Does anyone know of a decent service like theirs with a chat interface built into it? Can't use Twitch and they are the only other free one I know that's half way decent.

Thanks.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Home-theater.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I see people screaming through webcams and off their TV through capture cards but nothing where I can just broadcast part of my desktop.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ohhhh, you want a piece of software for streaming. Then use the best out there, Open Broadcaster Software,Open Broadcaster Software - Index.

I dont think you'll have your chat integrated into the streaming software unless you use a sites internal bullshit that sucks.

The Master

Bronze Squire
They are all kind of focused around gaming. Hitbox, Twitch's kind of competitor, is basically a carbon copy but has the same policy that you have to focus on gaming.

Google hangouts and some software to capture your desktop as a webcam can certainly do this though, if the group is small enough.