Loadout (Closed Beta Keys)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Giving away closed beta keys to anyone....wouldn't that make itopen beta?
biggrin.png

Good find though - Cheers
smile.png

biggrin.png

smile.png

biggrin.png

smile.png

It seems they have a problem with the "Play" button atm but if you pay attention to the main screen, there is a work around tip for it.

Corpsechucker_sl

shitlord
A lot of fun. Crafting your own custom weapons and battle damage are the bad ass. Looks like they have a lot in the pipe but still a pretty solid game. Thanks for the key. Warning: do not try on the speedo with the white guy...

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Not without flaws, but they've got great style and pace. Weapon crafting is fun (sniper rifles massively op if you can aim). No idea about long-term depth.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
If anyone is playing atm - Azziane on Steam. Not sure if there is any way to join with friends though.

Game is brutally fun - definitely getting the early TF2 days vibe. The OTS cam is not my favorite and tough to get used to but it's not that terrible. You sometimes get terrain that fucks up your vision when it should not but it's rare enough. And the pace of the game is fast enough that deaths don't take a horrible toll. I'm also wondering if the levels/crafting will fuck with balance later on. From what I could tell in the few seconds I looked at crafting you can upgrade magazines, ammo, damage, buff/heal strength as you earn coins and/or levels. If that's true there is probably no way they will be able to keep the game fun for everyone. Balance is everything in a game like this, I think.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I played 4 games in the big boy's bracket tonight. And none of it was any fun at all. As a guy with very average, or less, skills in this type of game I was having a fuckton of fun playing the noob bracket. I got kills, I capped points, I healed or buffed teammates. I died more than I killed sometimes but I was doing alright more often than not.

In the new core bracket it's mostly getting 1-shot and trying to understand why people have shining blue armor that negate damage. I'm going to keep playing but the idea of getting assfucked because you did not figure out the OP crafting recipe, or have less coins than IAP-Freak Joe is putting a big fat wet damper on everything right now.