giphy.gif

Checkmate, atheists

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does that website have enough advertisements? Just wondering if there could be anymore advertisements.
Tom's really gone downhill. Didn't he sell out to the Chinese long before Linus came in and dominated that scene? Could be pulling that out of my ass.

ezgif-6-843f5838b0a3.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd only want to play if this was a game in the same engine as Shadow of War where instead of being a ranger killing orcs you are Smeagol descending into madness in your cave and fighting as small rock statues you've carved with your teeth over the decades of psychotic isolation.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd only want to play if this was a game in the same engine as Shadow of War where instead of being a ranger killing orcs you are Smeagol descending into madness in your cave and fighting as small rock statues you've carved with your teeth over the decades of psychotic isolation.

With the microtransactions to boot, I’m sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
"Trailer reveals gorgeous PS5 graphics" my ass. More like "screenshot reveals Disney cartoon boars".

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Releases September 2022. Looks pretty interesting. Kinda reminds me of a LOTR version of Assassins Creed.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell states a pre rendered cut scene without gameplay footage now looks amazing on next gen?

Also this developer has put out jack nor shit that mattered like........... ever.

Jesus what a joke of an article.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I do not understand what happened to games and game devs.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Heard there are saunas in this game. Is that true?