ZERO_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_7464.jpg

rrr_img_7465.jpg

rrr_img_7464.jpg

rrr_img_7465.jpg

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Probably pay off the bills, get a Ford Raptor (but maybe the 4 door), New Canon 1dx camera, and travel a shitload.

myraptor.jpg

Gain serious weight, piss in the aisle on an Air France flight, then tell my country to fuck off and move to Russia.

Call Lawyer
Call Accountant
Do nothing for awhile
you need 2 lawyers and 2 accountants. One extra of each to watch the first ones, or those fuckers will run off with it all..

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I sure as fuck wouldn't buy some expensive sports car.

If it's a big lottery (not some $1m thing) I'd pay for any college my young cousins, and my older cousins' kids, could get into and maintain a B average.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This is actually interesting to see, as it would be more interesting to see people priorities as they age.... should post age range and what you'd do...

age range: 30 - 40
todo: buy a nice new house with a live in maid and chef, be sure my parents and wifes parents never have to work again. Then buy a Yacht (also with maids and chefs) and travel. Oh and of course put some money on the side for the kiddos that is not accesable to them till at least 35 years of age.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Hire maid, never clean again.

Buy every game, every single one of them, for every system.

Buy modest house, create most awesome entertainment center known to mankind.

Set myself up so I never run out of ample cash for my gaming addiction, never leave house again. Make new maid buy groceries.

Try to resist urge to spend too much on Kickstarter.

foop_sl

shitlord
Hire an architect to help me to design my own house, 50m^2 kitchen ( 50sqm = 530sqf? ), 1 small 50m^2 bathroom in all marbles, another one of 100m^2 designed for my entertainment after I don't give much a fuck. The furniture should be in rosewood and leather.
Buy a maid to clean everything, fuck cleaning.
And just enjoy the life in a quiet and nice place.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Wake up in the penthouse on the top floor of a pure 5 star hotel and step out of bed. Kick aside beer bottles and walk to the balcony, open the door, step out and sit down on a chair. Watch the sunrise with a smile both reluctant and appreciative. Feel my lady sit next to me and watch the same and ask "Is the way you want to live?", and I'll reply "We seem to be enjoying it, ask me again in 6 months".

Then, lots of coke and shared whores.