Lucky

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,057
34,541
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Lucky

Genre: Drama, Crime

Creator: Jonathan Tropper

Cast: Anya Taylor-Joy, Drew Starkey, Annette Bening, Aunjanue Ellis-Taylor, Timothy Olyphant

Overview: A young woman who left behind the life of crime she was raised in years ago must now embrace her darker, criminal side one final time in a desperate attempt to escape her past.
 

Djay

Trakanon Raider
2,506
582
I like a lot of the stuff on Apple TV, so I gave the first episode a chance. It was like a horrible PG version of Banshee. Script was bad, action sequences were boring, and the "mystery" isn't intriguing enough to watch more. Unless I see reviews that it gets amazing later on, I'm done with it.
 

Lenas

Trump's Staff
7,989
2,645
I don't mind the cast, so I'll probably at least get through S1 to see how it lands. My biggest gripe is the theme song.
 

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,358
12,705
Episode 4 made characters worse but because it finally has some action it is being praised as a step up. The writing is garbage what a waste of a cast.
 

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
356
477
Being a limited series of only 7 episodes hurt this show. Would have liked more situations where she has to adapt and be a chameleon like the birthday party in episode 3. Could have done a conman version of The Pretender, on the run and being chased but I understand you can only keep that up for so long. Still, the chase was the most interesting part of this show but it was more interested in getting to a big bad conclusion.
 
TV show information provided by The Movie Database