a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Release Date: 2019
Console: Switch

Luigi's Mansion 3 (working title)

Luigi's Mansion 3

Features:
  • He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
  • Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to squeeze through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
  • Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
  • Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
  • Up to eight players can race the timer to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Luigi's Mansion is a kind of cult classic right? What is appealing about it?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Luigi's Mansion is a kind of cult classic right? What is appealing about it?
Similar Mario 3D platformer style gameplay, but with the added mechanics surrounding the vacuum. Like the water gun in Mario Sunshine vs. Mario 64. Mario Odyssey has the hat, which was an interesting mechanic. Game was just too short. But if Odyssey is the level of fun/polish I can expect from this, I'm very interested.