Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Millions? rofl. There's hardly any and the ones that exist NASA fucking admits they're photoshopped idiot lol.

Hardly any. Only 315,000,000

upload_2017-3-26_0-14-42.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Well considering there's countless video's of people flying in planes and 100,000+ foot balloon video's ALL FUCKING SHOWING A FLAT HORIZON AND NO CURVATURE.

no no you're right, your YouTube conspiracy videos have showed me the error of my own personal experiences. thank you for making me woke FakeLumi.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Millions? rofl. There's hardly any and the ones that exist NASA fucking admits they're photoshopped idiot lol.

So, when I go skydiving from 14k feet. Why can I see a curved horizon sir? Optical illusion?

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So, when I go skydiving from 14k feet. Why can I see a curved horizon sir? Optical illusion?

Hmm you can see it at 14k feet but yet there's countless video's of heights about 10x that distance and no curve. Strange.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This conversation is stupid. Can we fast forward to when fake Lumi gets irritated enough to send nasty pms to someone with cancer or someone with family with cancer so he can be banned again?

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This conversation is stupid. Can we fast forward to when fake Lumi gets irritated enough to send nasty pms to someone with cancer or someone with family with cancer so he can be banned again?

Keep shilling it up. Professional shill lol. Sad.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, here's the thing, fake Lumi.

You're clearly a fake Lumi because that insult was weak, and with no profanity, much less arguments I should go die of cancer.

You need to up your game, dawg.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Here's the real test hodj.

Hey lumi I think that state of the art chemo is the way to treat cancer and that homeopathy shit for cancer treatment is insanity.

ps fuck garlic and cinnamilk.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
NASA admits that none of their photo's of Earth are real and are all photoshopped/CGI.

No, they haven't. Please point to any reliable (that's an important word in this sentence) where an official spokesperson for NASA has said anything of the sort. Just one. I'll wait.

Point Hubble at Earth and take a picture. Also, if you can't tell that those images are CGI you're actually retarded.

First, how is Hubble orbiting a flat earth, second, you have some balls calling any other human b

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No, they haven't. Please point to any reliable (that's an important word in this sentence) where an official spokesperson for NASA has said anything of the sort. Just one. I'll wait.

they photoshopped 3 photos for publicity like 40 years ago, so now all the photos NASA has ever released are fake.

unless some NASA photos support whatever bullshit he is peddling at any given day, then they are legit.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Richard Garriott must have been pretty disappointed after paying the Russians 30 million only to find out the Earth was flat and there was no such thing as space travel.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

First, how is Hubble orbiting a flat earth, second, you have some balls calling any other human b

"The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17. NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS) satellites were designed to give a check-up of Earth’s health. By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble. "

"Name: Robert Simmon
Title: Lead Data Visualizer and Information Designer"

"First, how is Hubble orbiting a flat earth"

Hubble doesn't exist. It's a fairy tale.

• 1Salty

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That quote isn't accurate anymore (Was an interview from 2012). The DSCOVR satellite has taken current pictures from beyond LEO and they even have a web site displaying the unphotoshopped pictures. EPIC :: DSCOVR

Japan also took one back in 2004 (and again in 2012 with a different satellite) with their Hayabusa spacecraft which landed on an asteroid.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
So I've been getting a lot of entertainment out of this guy. He himself is reasonable but the nature of his work gets the crazies to follow him. I recommend skipping the part where he answers their questions unless you want to hear some real Lumie shit. I generally like missing persons cases and I like that he uses objective facts and specifically doesn't draw conclusions. Its cool because I totally get how local offices would get some WEIRD ass cases over the years and just throw it under the rug and forget it ever happened because yeah... nobody wants to even try to deal with that shit. I have no idea what to make of it nor do I even try to draw conclusions but the cases themselves are pretty crazy.

I think some of these people are getting washed away by surging drain flow but the other stuff is interesting.