Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Negative Harvest announced this morning, sorry folks. I did my best to bring the truth to you within the rules of the game.

August 23rd shit goes down. It's gonna be chaos when the Ayy LMAO's show themselves.

Just relax, things will work out. There's nothing to be afraid of.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
His date is wrong anyway. The Eclipse is on the 21st and everyone knows that those are the popular world ending dates.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
His date is wrong anyway. The Eclipse is on the 21st and everyone knows that those are the popular world ending dates.

Negative Harvest isn't the end of the world.

4-phoenix-lights-news.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Except that the only time "Negative Harvest" was even mentioned in that thread was some rando asking if it was going to happen and Crazy Guy ignored that part of his question because he was complaining about how many reincarnations he had to go through.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Except that the only time "Negative Harvest" was even mentioned in that thread was some rando asking if it was going to happen and Crazy Guy ignored that part of his question because he was complaining about how many reincarnations he had to go through.

That thread was unrelated to Negative Harvest. I linked it because of the documentaries and shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Are the aliens bringing Net Neutrality and better ISP speeds with them?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I want 1Gbps before the end of the year globally or they can fuck off back to what ever black hole they crawled out of.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf