Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Himeo Himeo please provide more details on August 23rd. "It's going down" is not an acceptable prophecy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I fully support your search for the truth, Himeo. I decided to spend all my free time following your footsteps and I will mourn your loss when you go shoot up the nearest bakery in search for the illuminati and a lizard man in cop disguise will put an end to your wisdom.

Edit: Also more details for the 23rd August. My holidays end two days earlier and maybe I dont have to bother with flying back and spend my last two days with my girlfriend instead.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I still dont know what negative harvest is. Searching for it brings up harvest moon playthroughs and music on youtube.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Harvest Negative is affecting Burnem''s judgement, he is forgiven.

No one is exempt from this one. Its going down.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
WHAT IS NEGATIVE HARVEST????????

I have no idea.

Seriously, I'm just fucking with you guys because I'm bored and this thread was dead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WHAT IS NEGATIVE HARVEST????????

I have no idea.

Seriously, I'm just fucking with you guys because I'm bored and this thread was dead.

Yeah but you're a guy versed in astrological signs and magnetism.

If you had to speculate, at a minimum, what are we looking at with this Negative Harvest? Less yield from the corn fields? Women's periods lasting an extra day? A Jew writing a new movie script that will shift the cultural paradigm? There has to be something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yeah but you're a guy versed in astrological signs and magnetism.

If you had to speculate, at a minimum, what are we looking at with this Negative Harvest? Less yield from the corn fields? Women's periods lasting an extra day? A Jew writing a new movie script that will shift the cultural paradigm? There has to be something.

Alright fine.

I predict nothing will happen, that August 23rd will be a completely normal day.

You can quote me on that.

With that out of the way we can get down to the serious business of Professor Doctor Kiroy saving the Great Barrier Reef.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Alright fine.

You can quote me on that.

With that out of the way we can get down to the serious business of Professor Doctor Kiroy saving the Great Barrier Reef.

Still trying to secure funding. Please like and subscribe to this post and my patreon to save the reefs.

Also pls favorite.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Here's an archive of the voat dump from earlier today. http://archive.is/oGofa

TL;DR comment from that thread: "As good as swordfish's info is, I feel like at this point there'd have to be a video of several of these people in the same sick orgy to convince the normies of this disgusting problem"