Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I just saw several 23s used in this very thread. Gasp. It's almost like Lumi is still a fucking imbecile.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Tonight I cut a pie into 23 equal pieces without thinking. I believe the vortex to the lizard people may be in my kitchen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My guess is disinfo/agitprop. The question is more about who sponsored the creation of this disinfo and/or agitprop, and why did they do it?

As always, the idiot in the video is asking all the wrong questions, mostly because he is not a skeptic-- rather he is a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorists contribute nothing to society except cocking up real investigation and meaningful discourse. Video projects like this are created specifically for the conspiracy theorist marketplace, and the losers buy into it-- EVERY TIME.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

And if I remember correctly, the Panama Papers contained almost no American interest. 3-4 Americans total of no real consequence.

Comb the register for Jewish names, and you can probably put this on the /\/\ossad. Car bombing and vicious public execution is their specialty. I'm far from Himeo, but I won't even type that out correctly-- for good historical reasons.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Big boy too. Sicilian Mafiosi bombings aren't usually half as nice-- none of the photographs I've reviewed had the roof of the car actually blown the fuck off...

big boy.jpg

That is one strong message right there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We're coming up on October 23rd here, should we be shitting our pants? After all, so many dreadful things happened on and after September 23 that obviously the world is about to end at any moment.

Plus, I've been seeing 10/23 all over the place. Stores have sales beginning that day, I have several appointments, so I've had to open 10/23 on my calendar, plus I know a kid who will turn 10 on the 23rd. Obviously this is all proof that something dreadful will happen.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users