Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Realistically? The history of Judaism, or at the very least supportive artifacts and information reinforcing that the Jews did not create monotheism-- as has been suspected by some Egyptian experts for some time now.

Oh so you think its some secret alien library?

Interesting.

Personally, I think its grain storage.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
030scalar-energy.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Realistically? The history of Judaism, or at the very least supportive artifacts and information reinforcing that the Jews did not create monotheism-- as has been suspected by some Egyptian experts for some time now.

I thought basically EVERY expert that isn't a believer in either judaism or one of its offshoots holds that view. Polytheism is right there in the 10 commandments. Judaism = monotheism is, I thought, only held by "experts" if their specific Abrahamic beliefs requite it to be all along.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
There is too much to unpack and give a tldr.

I guess you can call Paul Stamets the mushroom man.

• 2Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
There is too much to unpack and give a tldr.

I guess you can call Paul Stamets the mushroom man.

i listened today to that cast on a long drive, I had never heard of Paul Stamets but damn does that dude seem like he knowa what he is talking about. The bee conversation was fascinating.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll listen for sure, really like his podcast s, was just curious.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
i listened today to that cast on a long drive, I had never heard of Paul Stamets but damn does that dude seem like he knowa what he is talking about. The bee conversation was fascinating.
THE MUSHROOM MAN!

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The guys brilliant. Highly recommended listening.

That was a crazy interview. Crazy good I mean. Never had any interest in any drugs but I’m legit curious about some of these mushrooms. Especially the microdosing thing he and Joe were talking about.

The funny thing is I couldn’t help but listen to the beginning and think the stupid fucking spore drive in Discovery makes a ton of sense now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

rad

Lord of Guk
That was a crazy interview. Crazy good I mean. Never had any interest in any drugs but I’m legit curious about some of these mushrooms. Especially the microdosing thing he and Joe were talking about.

The funny thing is I couldn’t help but listen to the beginning and think the stupid fucking spore drive in Discovery makes a ton of sense now.

if you've never done shrooms it's worth at least a go. Do your homework, get them from a solid source and have a good journey (2grams should be sufficient).

I've had the best trips when it wasn't planned but everyone is different so that may need to be something you just figure out. You'll feel far more connected to earth than you probably have in your entire life so make sure you're in a good place. I've often felt the 'energy' of anyone in attendance so if you have people with you, make sure they're on the same page or it'll impact you, in my experience it's almost impossible to avoid this so just keep them away if they tend to be negative.
99% of my trips have been great experiences, the one time I went into a 'hole' the power went out right as I peaked, that was a bad night.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
if you've never done shrooms it's worth at least a go. Do your homework, get them from a solid source and have a good journey (2grams should be sufficient).

I've had the best trips when it wasn't planned but everyone is different so that may need to be something you just figure out. You'll feel far more connected to earth than you probably have in your entire life so make sure you're in a good place. I've often felt the 'energy' of anyone in attendance so if you have people with you, make sure they're on the same page or it'll impact you, in my experience it's almost impossible to avoid this so just keep them away if they tend to be negative.
99% of my trips have been great experiences, the one time I went into a 'hole' the power went out right as I peaked, that was a bad night.

Some good advice on taking shrooms here.

If/when you indulge, do it only with others that are shrooming too. Highly recommend smoking a little bit of weed to settle the nausea from eating the fungus, since you can get worked up in your own head pretty quickly as a first timer with what your body thinks is "poison" in your belly. In my experiences it's been pretty common to vomit a while after taking any decent quantity (1 gram +). Just make sure you get out of the bathroom and don't stare at yourself in the mirror or you'll start down the road of a bad trip.

Anecdotal story, when my best friend did shrooms the first time he hung around a couple chicks that were drinking beer and not partaking in the fungus. They majorly got in his head and caused him to freak out and leave the party at 1am, high as fuck. He ended up walking about 10 miles home in the middle of the night, but to this day he says thats the most fun he ever had; walking down the road at 1am tripping balls, lol.

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Just make sure you get out of the bathroom and don't stare at yourself in the mirror or you'll start down the road of a bad trip.
Important and damn near universally true advice there. The mirror is a dangerous thing on shrooms.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hah thanks for all the advice.

My only experience with anything in college basically went exactly the way they explained in the interview. My body fighting the feeling, trying to take control, and ending up being an extremely bad experience. But, as you say, I wasn’t around people I was comfortable with, wasn’t in a comfortable place, and was much younger with more anxiety. But it was enough to turn me off for good. These days I’m much more relaxed, have a good group of friends, and a comfortable place that I’m very secure in. Hell, most weekends we sit on my deck listening to music and talking until like 5am. Someone always has weed or shrooms or LSD.

Ah I’m blathering. Back to the conspiracy theories! Sorry for the derail.

• 1Like