Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of Antarctica, what is your view on climate change? Are we killing the planet? Is it all an imaginary hobgoblin used by fear-mongering politicians? Corrupt scientists sucking up grant money?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of Antarctica, what is your view on climate change? Are we killing the planet? Is it all an imaginary hobgoblin used by fear-mongering politicians? Corrupt scientists sucking up grant money?

Well, humans are certainly having an impact but the real truth is that the weather is being intentionally altered with technology developed by Nikola Tesla.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Well tell Nikki to send some death rays my way. It’s been 95 this week in SoCal. Hell I’ll settle for some good old fashioned 1960 technology like seeding. Seems to be more effective than whatever you made up today.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i like how Lumie cherry picks the questions he responds to in this thread. you can tell the ones he skips are the ones that really stump him.

but yeah, we're all retarded for not realizing how obvious this shit is.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Its really interesting to me how conspiracy nuts always have a big hard on for Tesla. I mean, some of them are flat earthers, some are Birthers, some are area 51ers. But they all believe some long elaborate conspiracy about Tesla. Why is that?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just Wiki it. There’s plenty of legit reasons. But common sense prevails each time. Did we really want this guys work getting in other peoples hands? He was WAY ahead of his time.

Then imagination takes over the aspys and it’s all death rays and earthquake machines.

Edit: He was a shitposter before it was cool. Loved to get aristocrats going with his stories. Also buddies with Twain and many other shitposters.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Sorry, I was unclear. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of interesting stories about Tesla and I totally get being fascinated by him. I just think its funny how every conspiracy theorist seems to believe those stories while they cant agree on lizard people vs jews, flat earth vs the aliens are already here, etc.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I’m a Tesla hipster.

Loved Spider Robinson and his Callahan books as a kid. Tesla is a character in those books and for years I’d talk about him and people didn’t know who he was

Now? Fuck.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sorry, I was unclear. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of interesting stories about Tesla and I totally get being fascinated by him. I just think its funny how every conspiracy theorist seems to believe those stories while they cant agree on lizard people vs jews, flat earth vs the aliens are already here, etc.

It's penis envy.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Its really interesting to me how conspiracy nuts always have a big hard on for Tesla. I mean, some of them are flat earthers, some are Birthers, some are area 51ers. But they all believe some long elaborate conspiracy about Tesla. Why is that?

Because he basically single handedly invented the 20th century and is without question the greatest mind that ever walked this planet and yet we are never taught much of anything about him. Why? Well when you learn about him you'll know why. He invented wireless free energy but they suppress this technology because energy is money to those that own us. His home was raided by federal officials the minute he died and all of his knowledge kept hidden.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

While I am largely a conspiracy theory denier, I do believe some of the Tesla theories are true.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Because he basically single handedly invented the 20th century and is without question the greatest mind that ever walked this planet and yet we are never taught much of anything about him. Why? Well when you learn about him you'll know why. He invented wireless free energy but they suppress this technology because energy is money to those that own us. His home was raided by federal officials the minute he died and all of his knowledge kept hidden.

Lumie, I legitimately like you when you post like this. Just sharing the info in your head (false or not) without animosity or insults. Seriously, thanks for being civil, dude. You're an interesting guy when you post like this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There is no free lunch. And I’m fairly sure pharmakos is Mengela encouring a Test subject.

It’s ok to be batshit insane and advocate dangerous remedies and diseased thinking. Just don’t insult people? Da fuck is wrong with you.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Your point?

Out of all the almost magic tesla created the coil isn't really that crazy. The fact you invoked it makes me believe you're a wannabee poser tesla fangay.

(oh and you also said "out of thin air" you hyperbolic doofis)