Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
weather modification exists. we even used it as an attempt to win the Vietnam war, via cloud seeding to prolong monsoon season.

seriously.

Operation Popeye - Wikipedia

it's not really that outlandish to suspect that 40 years later the technology has progressed way further than the general public knows. and it's not that outlandish to suspect that our stupid fucking government has been attempting to do it and FUCKING IT UP in the process, making Earth's climate worse by treating our lower atmosphere as a gaseous guinea pig.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The dude created a machine that can create lightning out of thin air and you think manipulating the weather isn't a realistic possibility? Like I said, you're an embarrassment.

This has already been somewhat addressed, but no, he doesn't create lightning out of thin air. He inputs a great deal of power, and manipulates what is already there. The science is really not that complicated, and you just said something that is demonstrably false in order to back up your other false claim. That really is quite embarrassing for you.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This has already been somewhat addressed, but no, he doesn't create lightning out of thin air. He inputs a great deal of power, and manipulates what is already there. The science is really not that complicated, and you just said something that is demonstrably false in order to back up your other false claim. That really quite embarrassing for you

Yep false claim despite being a proven fact. K. Manipulating the weather isn't that difficult. They send large amounts of energy into the ionosphere which creates pressure which can move weather patterns in the direction of your choosing. Just like how they combined those recent hurricanes to produce a massive one.

• 2Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just generic energy.

Not like earth energy or fire energy or water energy.

Heart energy.

Captain Planet.

sweet, i've got this artifact that i can tap for three colorless ma--er, energy. maybe i should get into weather modification.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt know where else to post this, but my buddy was telling me about a group of sick fucks who refer to themselves as "furries" and dress up in furry animal costumes and then rape little boys. I thought he was fucking with me but then I found this.

Boy raped by pedophile ring of men dressed as furry animals

Its a year old but what the FUCK. One of the guys was charged with bestiality so he was apparently fucking little boys AND animals( the little boy wasnt enough had to go and rape his pet dog too). Pennsylvania is fucked.

• 1Worf

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
QIO6a1n.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That or there's a massive cover up being funded by the trillion dollar pharmaceutical companies that are producing said vaccines. Money can buy almost anything.

• 1Blown

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That or there's a massive cover up being funded by the trillion dollar pharmaceutical companies that are producing said vaccines. Money can buy almost anything.

You can't just readily accept every stupid conspiracy theory, you know. It weakens your position in all of them.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You can't just readily accept every stupid conspiracy theory, you know. It weakens your position in all of them.

And you can't just readily accept that people with trillions of aren't using it to extensively influence their own agenda's. You claim to be Christian and yet apparently think Satan isn't actually real. How are you this dumb? I don't understand.

• 1Blown

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And you can't just readily accept that people with trillions of aren't using it to extensively influence their own agenda's. You claim to be Christian and yet apparently think Satan isn't actually real. How are you this dumb? I don't understand.

The first sentence doesn't make sense. The second is ridiculous. The third is your standard insult, which you do when you have nothing else. The fourth is perfectly true about pretty much everything in your life.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And you can't just readily accept that people with trillions of aren't using it to extensively influence their own agenda's.

you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe this is happening. there are very public paper trails. take for example global warming. global warming doesn't need to be explained by Illuminati weather manipulation. in a world so fucked up that, for example, Scott Pruitt is head of the Environmental Protection Agency, global warming is easily explained by very public knowledge.

and you don't need to believe in conspiracy theories to see that the powers that be want us all to be dumber. Betsy DeVos is head of the Department of Education.

etc etc.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The first sentence doesn't make sense. The second is ridiculous. The third is your standard insult, which you do when you have nothing else. The fourth is perfectly true about pretty much everything in your life.

The first sentence would make sense if you weren't a complete retard.

• 1Like