Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Because the kids are being saved from this disease, does that mean it was create be pedo's ?

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Well, you can gargle with it and put it in your ears and drink small amounts of it and it should weaken the virus significantly enough for your immune system to destroy it quite easily. In the most extreme cases it can be used intravenously. Also yes it can and should be used to sanitize objects instead of alcohol based since alcohol is nowhere near as effective as peroxide is. For people already requiring ventilators, that's where the eucalyptus oil comes in. Rub it on your chest and feet and it will dilate the blood vessels in your lungs allowing more oxygen to enter which should counteract the diminished lung capacity caused by the virus as well as it having potent anti-viral potential.

please drink it

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
please drink it

I have, it's harmless. I know you have a double digit IQ and all but hydrogen peroxide is actually your immune systems primary weapon against pathogens.

"new research suggests that hydrogen peroxide does more than just kill microbes. ... Some of these cells, known as leukocytes, or white blood cells, kill by initiating a "respiratory burst," which releases highly reactive antimicrobial molecules, including hydrogen peroxide produced by the body itself."

Hydrogen peroxide in your body is literally the reason why your hair turns grey. Only healthy beneficial cells possess the enzyme known as catalase. Viruses and harmful bacteria do not possess this enzyme and thus have zero chance whatsoever of surviving against exposure to peroxide. As you grow older your body loses its ability to create catalase and since hydrogen peroxide is a form of bleach, your hair turns grey as a result. In fact reduction in catalase production is one of the main causes of aging in general. Drinking small amounts of h202 simply releases more oxygen into your body. It's quite good for you.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have, it's harmless. I know you have a double digit IQ and all but hydrogen peroxide is actually your immune systems primary weapons against pathogens.

"new research suggests that hydrogen peroxide does more than just kill microbes. ... Some of these cells, known as leukocytes, or white blood cells, kill by initiating a "respiratory burst," which releases highly reactive antimicrobial molecules, including hydrogen peroxide produced by the body itself."

Hydrogen peroxide in your body is literally the reason why your hair turns grey. Only healthy beneficial cells possess the enzyme known as catalase. Viruses and harmful bacteria do not possess this enzyme and thus have zero chance whatsoever of surviving against exposure to peroxide. As you grow older your body loses its ability to create catalase and since hydrogen peroxide is a form of bleach, your hair turns grey as a result. In fact reduction in catalase production is one of the main causes of aging in general. Drinking small amounts of h202 simply releases more oxygen into your body. It's quite good for you.
My land lady takes it daily. No joke.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

They believe they can prevent influenza by taking a drop or two a day or something along those lines. I never really looked into the "benefits" myself. But that's the premise behind ingesting it regularly AFAIK.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They believe they can prevent influenza by taking a drop or two a day or something along those lines. I never really looked into the "benefits" myself. But that's the premise behind ingesting it regularly AFAIK.
Weird. I don’t see that here amung native scandinavian docs. My polish coworkers, well...

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
wnIAobG.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users