Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In before Lumi Lumi takes the potential discovery of phosphine in the atmosphere of Venus as proof that there are Lizard People living there

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Lumi you wouldn't happen to work at Hannaford in a small central Massachusetts town would you? A 18-20 year old female with purple hair and a LUMI name tag checked my groceries out. It definitely made me do a double take. lol

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi you wouldn't happen to work at Hannaford in a small central Massachusetts town would you? A 18-20 year old female with purple hair and a LUMI name tag checked my groceries out. It definitely made me do a double take. lol

I'm a guy from NY and am 38. Lil bit off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So what should we do then?

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the assaults of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.

13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.

14 Stand therefore, and your loins girded about with verity, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.

16 Above all, take the shield of Faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked,

17 And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication in the spirit: and watch thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all Saints,

1. Ephesians 6:12 Secondly he declareth that our chiefest and mightiest enemies are invisible, that we may not think that our chiefest conflict is with men.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1602367562645.png

1602367573225.png

1602367603243.png

1602367668261.png

"Beelzebub (Baal-zebul, Beelzeboul, Belzebub) is the Prince of Demons. Beelzebub, originally an idol of the Canaanites, means “Lord of the Flies.”

The demon prince who has control over these people is making his presence known.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
hmmm, so you've never had a fly land on you?

Indoors and on my head? Don't recall that ever happening no. Outside at a picnic when I'm eating or around a lot of food maybe. The Bible makes it clear that basically all of the leaders of the world are under Satan's dominion.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Bible makes it clear that basically all of the leaders of the world are under Satan's dominion.
This is a good thing. The reigns of history back in the hands of men.

Archangel Lucifer came to Earth to give us free will, by woshiping YHWH you willing make yourself HIS slave.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This is a good thing. The reigns of history back in the hands of men.

Archangel Lucifer came to Earth to give us free will, by woshiping YHWH you willing make yourself HIS slave.
How is it back in the hands of men when it's these demonic beings calling the shots you absolute fucking retard?

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lumi, lets say for a second you're right - why then have they worked so hard to dislodge Trump if they're all under the same demonic influence? Would it actually matter who is running the country if you're all serving the same master?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, lets say for a second you're right - why then have they worked so hard to dislodge Trump if they're all under the same demonic influence? Would it actually matter who is running the country if you're all serving the same master?
They're not trying to. It's a fucking act and all you double digit IQ having morons are falling for it hook line and sinker. How do you conquer people? What comes before conquering?

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
How is it back in the hands of men when it's these demonic beings calling the shots you absolute fucking retard?
But the Jews who orchestrated these demonic acts are HIS chosen people, just who do you think is calling the shots here? It's always been YHWH.

Accept the free will Lucifer has delivered to you.