Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lumie seriously needs his antipsychotics. My naive euro heart bleeds for him, haha. Entertaining.
khorum khorum what do you think about Lumie?

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here you go shitlords.

Even though Lumie was more than a little bit out there, I found his non bipolar posts to be entertaining.
At least the guy stuck to his guns.
Real shame about his lack of emotional control ;/

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I miss Lumi but understand the ban. Like all we were asking him to do is not tell people dealing with cancer he hopes they die from it. We weren’t water boarding him until he denied the Holy Spirit, just asking for some basic human decency.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
In keeping with the zany thread.
I stumbled upon this gem.
Recorded back in 67.
I haven't researched the speaker but it is eye opening if you research the shit he is speaking about.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread should just be closed since Lumie isn't around anymore. The only time this thread is any fun is because of him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Spherecucks in this thread getting worried, now. Trying to shut it down.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Spherecuck is my favorite word now, but I don’t want to be a spherecuck so I might switch teams. Mark me down for Team Wokeflatbros.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Himeo Himeo Are you trolling, playing a part, or are you serious? The fucked up part is that even if you say you're being absolutely, 100% serious in your posts, I'd still think you're trolling because the stuff you say is so not in touch with reality.

How about I take this approach:

If you're trolling, you know what... you keep on keeping on friend. We all need to create our own entertainment from time to time. Some people like to draw. Some people like video games. Some people like to do model railroading. Some people like to troll people on the internet.

If you're serious, then it actually saddens me because you remind me of an old friend of mine. He turned into a complete hermit after high-school and after several years I met up with him at a bar. He talked about lizard men ruling the planet, the world being brainwashed sheeple, illuminati and all sorts of shit. I kept it cool but after we parted that night I ignored all his texts. It felt like my old friend died... taken from this planet by mental illness and honestly.. maybe what he needed MOST was a friend but I'm sorry... I have a hard time dealing with the crazy. He's completely off the grid now. No social media (probably thinks he'd be "tracked" that way) and no way to contact him even if I wanted to. Even today old friends who knew him will ask me about him and vice versa, like "Hey you talked to Mark at all?" "Nope, you?" "No". Dude is either dead by his own hand now or working some shit job and still probably obsessed with all of this conspiracy mumbo jumbo.

So yeah... if you're serious, I want you to realize, truly realize that you're not informed. You're not woke. You're not privy to secrets the rest of us aren't. It's actually quite sad, and your last post is the exact type of mentality that makes you believe in this crap in the first place. No one's trying to censor you or this thread and no one's worried about you shattering our knowledge of a round earth... he just meant that this thread sucks without Lumie.

-signed, a proud Spherecuck LoL

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
2 Thessalonians 2: 11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

If what I say disorients you, you need to get right with Jesus.

Quotefancy-49205-3840x2160.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I explored the rabbit hole of Jewish "Blood Libel" today.

Fuck. I wish I hadn't.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
But, seriously, have you looked at the evidence for the accusations behind "Blood Libel". It's thousands of years of people saying Jews are sacrificing children to Moloch and shit. Have you read the Talmud?

It's nuts.

But, you're a "skeptical" guy. So let me put this in terms that aren't so revolting to your sensibilities.

A. Serial Killers exist.

B. Jewish Serial Killers exist.

C. Jews are a persecuted minority that are known to look out for their own.

D. The Talmud has several passages about killing, raping, torturing Goyim being totes fine.

Is it such a leap of imagination to believe that perhaps, just once in human history, a Jewish serial killer abducted and murdered some goyim kid and the Jewish community covered it up?

I think it's possible, maybe even inevitable. At least once.

So, why is it that "Blood Libel" is reported all over the world where Jewish communities and non-Jewish communities are co-existing peacefully?

Can it be that everyone hates Jews... or maybe... sometimes... when the Jewish community is getting a little bit too Goy friendly... a psychotic serial killer Rabbi might snatch a goyim child and sow mistrust and division between the Jewish community and their neighbors?

Cu6evU5.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
But, seriously, have you looked at the evidence for the accusations behind "Blood Libel". It's thousands of years of people saying Jews are sacrificing children to Moloch and shit. Have you read the Talmud?

It's nuts.

But, you're a "skeptical" guy. So let me put this in terms that aren't so revolting to your sensibilities.

A. Serial Killers exist.

B. Jewish Serial Killers exist.

C. Jews are a persecuted minority that are known to look out for their own.

D. The Talmud has several passages about killing, raping, torturing Goyim being totes fine.

Is it such a leap of imagination to believe that perhaps, just once in human history, a Jewish serial killer abducted and murdered some goyim kid and the Jewish community covered it up?

I think it's possible, maybe even inevitable. At least once.

So, why is it that "Blood Libel" is reported all over the world where Jewish communities and non-Jewish communities are co-existing peacefully?

Can it be that everyone hates Jews... or maybe... sometimes... when the Jewish community is getting a little bit too Goy friendly... a psychotic serial killer Rabbi might snatch a goyim child and sow mistrust and division between the Jewish community and their neighbors?

Cu6evU5.jpg
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
I do not doubt that much of the candid analysis provided above will be quite distressing to many individuals. Indeed, some may believe that such material far exceeds the boundaries of mere “anti-Semitism” and easily crosses the threshold into constituting an actual “blood libel” against the Jewish people. That extremely harsh accusation, widely used by stalwart defenders of Israeli behavior, refers to the notorious Christian superstition, prevalent throughout most of the Middle Ages and even into more modern times, that Jews sometimes kidnapped small Christian children in order to drain their blood for use in various magic rituals, especially in connection with the Purim religious holiday. One of my more shocking discoveries of the last dozen years is that there is a fairly strong likelihood that these seemingly impossible beliefs were actually true.

I personally have no professional expertise whatsoever in Jewish ritual traditions, nor the practices of Medieval Jewry. But one of the world’s foremost scholars in that field is Ariel Toaff, professor of Jewish Renaissance and Medieval Studies at Bar-Ilan University near Tel Aviv, and himself the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome.

In 2007, he published the Italian edition of his academic study Blood Passovers, based on many years of diligent research, assisted by his graduate students and guided by the suggestions of his various academic colleagues, with the initial print run of 1,000 copies selling out on the first day. Given Toaff’s international eminence and such enormous interest, further international distribution, including an English edition by a prestigious American academic press would normally have followed. But the ADL and various other Jewish-activist groups regarded such a possibility with extreme disfavor, and although these activists lacked any scholarly credentials, they apparently applied sufficient pressure to cancel all additional publication. Although Prof. Toaff initially attempted to stand his ground in stubborn fashion, he soon took the same course as Galileo, and his apologies naturally became the basis of the always-unreliable Wikipedia entry on the topic.

Eventually, an English translation of his text turned up on the Internet in a PDF format and was also placed for sale on Amazon.com, where I purchased a copy and eventually read it. Given those difficult circumstances, this work of 500 pages is hardly in ideal form, with most of the hundreds of footnotes disconnected from the text, but it still provides a reasonable means of evaluating Toaff’s controversial thesis, at least from a layman’s perspective. He certainly seems an extremely erudite scholar, drawing heavily upon the secondary literature in English, French, German, and Italian, as well as the original documentary sources in Latin, Medieval Latin, Hebrew, and Yiddish. Indeed, despite the shocking nature of the subject matter, this scholarly work is actually rather dry and somewhat dull, with very long digressions regarding the particular intrigues of various obscure Medieval Jews. My own total lack of expertise in these areas must be emphasized, but overall I thought Toaff made a quite persuasive case.

It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, obtaining such blood in large amounts was fraught with considerable risk, which greatly enhanced its monetary value, and the trade in the vials of this commodity seems to have been widely practiced. Toaff notes that since the detailed descriptions of the Jewish ritualistic murder practices are very similarly described in locations widely separated by geography, language, culture, and time period, they are almost certainly independent observations of the same rite. Furthermore, he notes that when accused Jews were caught and questioned, they often correctly described obscure religious rituals which could not possibly have been known to their Gentile interrogators, who often garbled minor details. Thus, these confessions were very unlikely to have been concocted by the authorities.

Furthermore, as extensively discussed by Shahak, the world-view of traditional Judaism did involve a very widespread emphasis on magical rituals, spells, charms, and similar things, providing a context in which ritualistic murder and human sacrifice would hardly be totally unexpected.

Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood. Every now and then, a particular case would reach public prominence, often leading to a political test of strength between Jewish and anti-Jewish groups. During the mid-19th century, there was one such famous case in French-dominated Syria, and just before the outbreak of the First World War, Russia was wracked by a similar political conflict in the 1913 Beilis Affair in the Ukraine.

I first encountered these very surprising ideas almost a dozen years ago in a long article by Israel Shamir that was referenced in Counterpunch, and this would definitely be worth reading as an overall summary, together with a couple of his follow-up columns, while writer Andrew Hamilton offers the most recent 2012 overview of the controversy. Shamir also helpfully provides a free copy of the book in PDF form, an updated version with the footnotes properly noted in the text. Anyway, I lack the expertise to effectively judge the likelihood of the Toaff Hypothesis, so I would invite those interested to read Toaff’s book or better yet the related articles and decide for themselves.

The notion that the world is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine has often been misattributed to the British astronomer Sir Arthur Eddington, and over the last fifteen-odd years I’ve sometimes begun to believe that the historical events of our own era could be considered in a similar light. I’ve also sometimes joked with my friends that when the true history of our last one hundred years is finally written and told—probably by a Chinese professor at a Chinese university—none of the students in his lecture hall will ever believe a word of it.

Related Readings: