Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Orgone (chi, ether, prahna, etc.) experiments.

Bonus: Someone even loopier than Lumie.

And someone even crazier than him.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider

Obvious troll is obvious. The Flat Earth Society is a shill honeypot which exists for the sole purpose of answering the following question: "You guys aren't serious about this Flat Earth nonsense, right?" With the answer: "Yes, this is a joke site. How stupid can you be to think anyone would believe the Earth was flat, lol."

The Jews are a devious race. Don't be fooled by their agitprop.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
3QXiGvd.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I was about to say that's absolutely crazy, insane bullshit, but then I looked and saw what thread this is.

Carry on.
I did that fake check thing for this article and was so disappointed that they say it's fake.
Or are that hiding something from us? I'm not sure.
Kinda wish it was true.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I did that fake check thing for this article and was so disappointed that they say it's fake.
Or are that hiding something from us? I'm not sure.
Kinda wish it was true.

The story was last run 8 months ago, same story. Same details. It has no credible journalist or vetted source on it.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of the story that came out a week or two ago out of China. Some sort of porcelain factory. Dude gets impaled by 10 metal spikes.

What gets me was that the headlines were all like "ROBOT MALFUNCTIONS AND IMPALES WORKER".

Even if it did malfunction, most should fault out to a passive state if they do. What's more likely is that workers bypassed safety features, or there were never any safety features to begin with, and the dipshit worker reached into an area where the 'robot' was operating, mistimed it, and got his dumb ass impaled. You see this all the time with people disabling limit switches, tie-down circuits, light curtains, etc etc etc.

You'll meet old factory workers who are missing digits or entire limbs from workplace accidents. And 99% of the time the only malfunction was them taking risks around dangerous machinery.

Stories like that then get to be conspiracy-theory, tinfoil hat fodder for years. The robots are all trying to kill us! EL OH EL

wtf-factory-worker-speared-by-10-metal-spikes-when-robot-malfunctions_1.jpg

I've seen it here in the States, too. You have a production line and no one wants to shut an entire line down, so people try to just 'reach in' to clear something out. Which is what I'm guessing happened here. But some moron online will ascribe this to some sort of AI malice.

Somewhat gory Emergency Room pics in this article, I think.

Factory robot malfunctions and impales worker with 10 foot-long steel spikes

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I like how all those spikes have a thread on the end to fit to the machine, did they in screw them all while the spikes were still in the dude? I reckon that would hurt a bit on top of being stabbed

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like