Lurkers (reloaded)

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FFS its hard enough to get us lurkers to say hi once, now we have to do it twice in a week?

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I too have never posted on FOH, but lurked on a daily basis for 8yrs'ish. One of the the most entertaining forums on the net until recently. T_T

I'm ready for a new adventure! fuck yeah!

I am indeed male. 8=D

and amen to the pre-fuck '13ers.

PS: Fedor is god.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Been lurking for a very long time...figure might as well start posting finally
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
As I posted on MoreNutz.org, I had lurked the FoH boards for close to 10 years, and while I never joined or posted, it was a constant source of entertainment for me, to the point where the forums were my home page for a while. I used to give non gaming friends the link to the FSR thread and watch them waste an entire weekend plumbing its depths. I want to give thanks not only to Draegan and everyone else who got this site up so goddamned fast, but also to those who worked their asses off on MoreNetz, only to get shut down by a mangina. A big thanks goes to people like Tuco, Kegkilla, Wolfen, Fedor, The Jugs, and too many more to list for all of the free entertainment over the years. I have come out of lurking status, and while I may say or do some dumb shit, I promise to take it like a man when I get called on it. Too bad the people responsible for running the last two sites into the ground didn't
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Lurked on MoreNetz for one day, made 3 posts, which are 3 more than I ever made on FOH, then this shit happens...

So yeah, back to lurking

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Lurked for 5 years on the old site before posting in 2010. It is really addicting to join in the conversations. Try one out! Tame places to start are the book, movie, and TV show forums.