MacGruber

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Holy fuck I can't wait. MacGruber is easily one of the most underrated comedies of all-time. That line of, "Oh yeah? My face is a vagina, huh?! Well I bet you wish your nose was a dick, so you could use it to fuck butts!" fucking kills me every goddamn time. And this scene always fucking floors me too. Goddamn perfect...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
MacGruber is my favorite movie. I've seen it literally 20+ times. I saw it 3 times in theaters which I'd wager is the world record with how poorly it did. "Shut Your Butt!" is my Twitch follow notification.

Can't fuckin wait.

iannis

Musty Nester
Every now and then for no reason I will think of him ghost fucking maya rudolph and chortle.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Every now and then for no reason I will think of him ghost fucking maya rudolph and chortle.

I read a 'making of', and Maya Rudolph's parents were there visiting for 1 day of shooting, and it was that scene lol...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a fan of the movie but the skits are what I watch over and over, this one being the mo' better-est. Hopefully this oh-so-edgey 2010 humor can survive in 2021!

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm so excited. I saw MacGruber 3 times in theaters. The movie was in theaters for like, 5 weeks? So I probably have the world record. It's the only movie I've watched 10+ times that wasn't some Comedy Central spam shit.

I'm so glad it's rated R. He's like Deadpool if Deadpool was never successful.

spronk

FPS noob
wait the TV series is rated R? didnt even know you could do that for shit like peacock

makes sense though, got cock in the name

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn, I can't fucking wait for this. Easily my most anticipated TV/Movie of the year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
yeah all 8 episodes dropped on peacock+ and torrents
mother of god danger GIF

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Xevy saw MacGruber 3 times in the theater.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody who isn't watching this right now is a total faggot. This show is so fuckin' goddamned hilarious. Picks right up where the movie left off, like it never ended.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

Amod Amod Can one of you lazy turds move this to TV forum, please?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
13340-4k4weoS5xQsUiEfsEPWlfhtmZKW.jpg

Title: MacGruber

Genre: Action & Adventure, Comedy

Creator: Will Forte, Jorma Taccone, John Solomon

Cast: Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Ryan Phillippe, Laurence Fishburne, Billy Zane, Timothy V. Murphy

First aired: 2021-12-16

Overview: After rotting in prison for over a decade, America's ultimate hero and uber patriot MacGruber is finally released. His mission: to take down a mysterious villain from his past—Brigadier Commander Enos Queeth. With the entire world in the crosshairs, MacGruber must reassemble his old team in order to defeat the forces of evil.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users