Magic the Gathering - The Movie?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's going to be about Jace or Gideon Pitt, forgot your old bordered card fantasies.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm reasonably sure this will be terrible. Also reasonably sure that I will watch it anyways.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Hopefully its a movie about a up and coming poison counter deck facing off against the old crusty Blue/White deck. Power sinks and CoPs until someone flips a table sending cheetoes and Mt. Dew spraying in slow motion. The script writes itself.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
This is a bad idea. Mtg as a brand really doesn't have the recognition like other "nerd IPs" have. Not enough people to make it successful plus the fact that since it's a movie based on a fucking card game that it will probably be unwatchable.

Chris

Potato del Grande
SInce MTG isn't known for it's storyline they need to take the setting (which is great) and craft a story from that using the existing characters. I hope they don't make a generic fantasy movie and slap the MTG name onto it like they did with D&D.