Make Mist Great Again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Please move this thread directly to the shaw. My other thread has been compromised by interlopers.

iannis

Musty Nester
Aww, I already think ur great beb. Maybe a little nutty sometimes, but we're all a little nutty sometimes.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fucking use your thread then Mist. Jesus you take off for months and it gets the smell of mothballs and old cat poop without use.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So the Jeep comes with two axel ratios. A 3.21 ratio for better gas mileage and a 5.13 for better all around Jeep stuff like towing and crushing mountains and shit.

I highly doubt I'll go off roading other than the beach and I'll do little towing but I feel like I should have the option.

The gas milage is shit all around anyways as well.

Thoughts?

iannis

Musty Nester
Seriously though, jeeps are toys. If you're getting something for fun that's one thing. If you're getting something to go to work and do errands and drive around town in, don't get a jeep.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Seriously though, jeeps are toys. If you're getting something for fun that's one thing. If you're getting something to go to work and do errands and drive around town in, don't get a jeep.
What do you say that? I have a couple co workers who driver a Jeep everyday.

iannis

Musty Nester
Gas mileage on them is terrible and st tend to break a lot. I've only ever known two people with jeeps. They both told me, years apart, that the jeep is fun but really they needed a different car.

They might break down less. It's been a few years, and I guess a new one would be good for the three year warranty.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Gas mileage on them is terrible and st tend to break a lot. I've only ever known two people with jeeps. They both told me, years apart, that the jeep is fun but really they needed a different car.

They might break down less. It's been a few years, and I guess a new one would be good for the three year warranty.
Looks like it's 5 year for the important stuff. I don't have room for two vehicles ATM unfortunately.

Also Mist, I'll make you a deal if you get me my own a_skeleton_02 thread in the Shaw I'll leave yours alone. Until then both your pity parties are MINE.

iannis

Musty Nester
Call it "The a_skeleton_02 White Power Thread"

I don't see why we shouldn't have a safespace too.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't supposed to be working today. Coworker mysteriously vanished during part of their shift.

So I am working today. Right now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jeeps are fun off road. Mudding and rock climbing etc.
My uncle died with his Jeep club while looking for new trails. The reason why I would never have a Rubicon is the road noise. The Wranglers I've been in were loud as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.