Mama

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't seem like he had much to do with this, just using his name?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
i'm starting to think that del toro may be the next M. night shyamalan: make one truly classic movie, and then just shit out a bunch of garbage afterwards. pan's labyrinth is my all time favorite movie, but his track record following that movie has been pretty disappointing.
You didnt enjoy either Hell Boy? Mimic & Blade 2 had some cool stuff to it. Pacific Rim at least looks like it could be cool. And doesn't he have some of the writing credits for the Hobbit movie (and the remaining 2 as well)?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
he produced this.

The ONLY movie hes directed since Pans Labyrinth is Hellboy2. (thats out anyway)
Pacific Rim will be the next one of course.

Huge list of production credits however. and some writing.

The ghost cousin it floor dust mop scene just seemed silly to me. I mean really how many people would just stand there if that was coming across the floor at you. But really I was think about the movie as a whole a few day after. I think there is something to be said about showing the "monster" to much in a movie. The first 3/4 of the movie had some what of the mystery factor, the last 1/4 turned into some weird Tim Burton esque I'm gonna make you feel bad for the ghost thing.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Curious bout the movie but won't see it in theaters cuz i'm a pansy girly man. Anyone care to spoil it for me?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You asked.

Basically this dude shoots up his office, comes home and shoots his wife. He then takes his kids and is speeding on an icy road when he wipes out and crashes in the woods. Him and the kids find this cabin so they go inside. He's about to kill the girls and this apparition whips him out of the cabin and presumably kills him.

Fast forward awhile and his brother is looking for the kids. His brother is also played by Jaime Lannister.. this was kind of GAY. They find the kids and they move in with uncle Lannister. He has a smoking hot bombshell of a girlfriend who I would motorboat and titty fuck until the cows came home.

Soon after they move in, strange shit really starts happening. You see way too much of ghost Mama and she terrorizes everyone while Uncle Lannister is in the hospital because she made him fall and nearly die. At the end of the movie Mama takes one of the kids off the cliff with her and the kid turns into a butterfly. Awww.

IT SUCKED DICK.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
So if I were taking a girl to the movies tonight, should I go see this for the first time or see Django for the second time?