MANDATORY QUESTIONNAIRE FOR MODERATOR CANDINDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tuco has given me authority to create a mandatory questionnaire that must be completed by all potential candidates in our upcoming moderator elections.The deadline for submission is January 16 at 12:00 PM CST.

Please answer all of the following questions to the best of your abilities:

- When did you begin reading fohguild / rerolled?

- When did you begin posting on fohguild / rerolled?

- What was the name, class, server and guild of your main EverQuest character? If you did not play EverQuest, simply click the "X" in the top right corner of your browser.

- Other than EverQuest, what MMOs did you or do you play?

- Name three historical figures who you admire.

- What is your position on Gamer Gate? (100 words minimum)

- What are your feelings on the immigrant crisis in Europe? (100 words minimum)

- Do you believe that Mist is perpetual victim in life or do you believe she is responsible for her own failures?

- If elected, what changes would you push to institute to this board?

- From your perspective, what were the "golden days" of this board?

- If you could ban one member of the board right now, who would it be? (note: you may choose to decline)

- If you could unban one former member of the board right now, who would it be? (note: you may choose to decline)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
- What is your position on Gamer Gate? (100 words minimum)

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
RIP I played DAoC not EQ and only read foh for the drama. Its like being born outside the USA and wanting to be prez.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is "Remember that one time I found those Shelly nudes?" an appropriate platform I can campaign on?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
feel free but i'm not sure that's going to have the desired effect on Votes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Shaw is more accessible and has more traffic. This is where all amod election threads should be hosted.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
First big blunder in the election cycle. Not even Trump could survive shawing this and become Rerolled President.

khorum

Murder Apologist
whoa... what kinda jew ploy is this?

Why is the Archduke Keg von Anhalt caged in his own dungeons?

Status
Not open for further replies.