Maniac

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Do you tend to dislike most sci-fi films that aren't action oriented (e.g. Moon), or was it something specific about this one you think?

No idea, loved moon. This just bored the hell out if me, I think it’s a me thing because at this point I don’t remember a damned thing about this movie.

Like I have said, it can’t get me to look up from my iPad then it wasn’t a very good movie in my opinion. Luckily for the world my opinion isn’t worth jack shit.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
*Shrug* I thought it was some pretty solid sci-fi, the world is incredibly fleshed out if you give it a chance, and wtf is actually going on is never quite explained so it's easy to think about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
It is a slow start. The first two episodes are character set ups, from what I recall. And the titular maniac is possibly the least interesting character. He is certainly the most subdued. There are very interesting things about that character, but they don't get examined until the back end.

iannis

Musty Nester
You gotta watch it. There's a robot fucking doctor. HE FUCKS ROBOTS.

And Sally fields plays white oprah. That woman's pretty swell.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The only complaint I have about this show is I feel like it never quite figured out exactly what it wants to be? But in a way that's also one of it's advantages.

Definitely one of the weirder shows out there.

I liked it quite a bit, kind of feel like it deserves a second viewing but I'm not sure if I'll bother.