March Madness

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My alma mater, Campbell University advanced to the Big South Conference Championship today. Their PG, Chris Clemons, scored 51 yesterday and 33 today. They play the winner of Winthrop and Gardner Webb which has turned out to be an awesome game that just went into overtime.

Can't believe there hasn't been a college basketball thread here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Because none of the typically dominant teams are dominant this year. Anyone has a shot. I'm really looking forward to the tourney. Cincy has some obvious flaws, but this is the best team since Kenyon Martin.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Louisville squad infuriates me. They cannot hit a fucking free throw to save their lives. Cost us the game.

Pitino better have those kids shooting free throws until their hands bleed over there weekend. Fuck!

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sitting here watching this ARI-UCLA game and I cannot stop laughing at Walton commentating... Holy fuck.
photo.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Sitting here watching this ARI-UCLA game and I cannot stop laughing at Walton commentating... Holy fuck.
View attachment 125635

Walton is a love-hate for me as he does a lot of Arizona's games. His schtick is pretty good but it's starting to become more about Bill Walton than the game at this point.

Please for the love of fucking god stop split-screening announcers and gameplay! I don't care about the announcers, I care about the fucking game.

Great win for Arizona, should be a killer rematch against Oregon for the championship.

Also: Fuck the Pac12 for having their best west coast rivalry game start @ 12am east coast. That's a 10pm start time in Arizona for fuck sake. Tonight's championship game starts @ 11pm east coast. WTF Larry Scott? You're a fucking idiot.

Also: Fuck Duke.

Also: Bear Down Arizona!

• 1Solidarity