Marijuana Legalization

Fuse

N00b
I-502 went into effect in Washington today, making it legal to posess up to an ounce of marijuana.

This is what the Seattle Police Department had to say about it:

Seattle PD_sl said:
"But the police department believes that, under state law, you may responsibly get baked, order some pizzas and enjoy a Lord of the Rings marathon in the privacy of your own home, if you want to."
http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2012/1...tion-of-i-502/

Destante

Golden Squire
30d 21h 17m
Here in Colorado the amendment was signed yesterday and the law will be passed no later than Jan 5th. Talk is up to a year to work out the legislation and zoning of dispensaries after that.

TecKnoe

Lord Nagafen Raider
1d 22h 12m
I jus want to smoke and grow my motherfucking pot in fucking peace and quiet, im not hurting nobody i go to work everyday come home and enjoy smoking a few j's no different than Wakandans sippin on wine.

anybody from CT read anything into the legalization of medical here, and how to go about getting a card and such, I have crohn's so im pretty much guaranteed a card kinda sad we cant grow 6 plants for self use though.

Lenas

Tread Lightly
3d 13h 39m
1 plant is more than enough for a single person haha. Two if you want to have them on rotation.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
1 plant is more than enough for a single person haha. Two if you want to have them on rotation.
I would argue that having to grow constantly like that for what could amount to only an ounce per plant of usable cannabis per harvest indoors (3 to 4 months from cutting to harvest depending on the strain) is not reasonable.

Although I do not smoke, and I've seen pot do some stupid shit to people I know, I still fully support its complete legalization. I don't think this country has the moral authority to police its usage. And I firmly believe we need to industrialize hemp in the country stat. Industrial hemp is pretty fucking amazing.

TecKnoe

Lord Nagafen Raider
1d 22h 12m
Yeah i know 1-3 plants is fine for personal use, jus was curious if anyone knew about when it would be legal in CT, i personally smoke about a ounce or two a month if i let my GF smoke while shes not going to school.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
19d 6h 56m
Yeah i know 1-3 plants is fine for personal use, jus was curious if anyone knew about when it would be legal in CT,i personally smoke about a ounce or two a monthif i let my GF smoke while shes not going to school.
Holy shit, dude. That's nuts. That's college amounts of smoking.

Fuse

N00b
I wonder how many millions in lobbying money are being spent right now to try stem the tide of legalization?
I'm suprised that tobacco dosen't lobby for legalization. With less and less people smoking cigs it would be a natural progression for them, not that I could imagine ever smoke shit Phillip Morris put out. Maybe American Spirit...

TheBeagle

Silver Baronet of the Realm
35d 56m
Can big tobacco lobby for anything these days? I thought they were pretty marginalized these days.