Married with Children Reboot

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is this really a reboot? It sounds like a shitty sequel if it's going to focus on Bud.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, can't imagine this will work out very well. The show was just about perfect for what they wanted at the time and can't imagine it would translate very well all these years later.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the original came out today the sjw would lose their shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure if the original would really speak to this day in age. We're all grumpy on the internet of course but it seems like most shows have a more optimistic vibe than Married With Chidlren's attitude of "I hate my life, I hate my job, I hate my neighbors" approach.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did you guys read the article? W...T...F

The Married announcement comes on the heels of other reboots from the nineties includingBoy Meets World and Full House.
They're just piling it on, no?

ah 80's hair, i do miss it
030661ca6cbd6bfa6be37bc0b4559272.jpg

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did you guys read the article? W...T...F

They're just piling it on, no?
Hasn't the Boy Meets World spin off already happened? Like the MC from the original sitcom is now a teacher at the same school?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, it's Girl Meets World, and the full house reboot happened years ago, Stephanie Tanner was the lead's wife in Breaking Bad

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure if the original would really speak to this day in age. We're all grumpy on the internet of course but it seems like most shows have a more optimistic vibe than Married With Chidlren's attitude of "I hate my life, I hate my job, I hate my neighbors" approach.
I dunno, I laughed my ass off to this.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The Full House reboot is definitely not something that happened years ago. I've not read any of the articles about it that I've been seeing pop up lately but I know it's going to be called Fuller House and it's supposed to come out sometime next year.

iannis

Musty Nester
Xena Reboot? Yes.

Married with Children reboot? Meh. Just stop. Mw/C spawned a lot of pretenders, some of them were almost as good as Married. I've always thought that Malcom in the Middle was a married with children. It just ain't married with children without Al, and Ed Harris is way the hell too old and not interested. He's said a lot of times that the only way he does it (a movie) is if the entire cast signs back on, and the entire cast will not be signing back on. Marcy Darcy in particular is a bitter lesbian who hates everybody. There were a 2 episodes of Star-ving (Bud's viral show) that were about exactly that. It was funny though, in bud's show they recast the part of bud bundy to Seth Green.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno, I laughed my ass off to this.

Holy jesus, its been a while since I watched this show but it was like a 30 minute excuse to make fun of fat chicks, and Darcy.

I don't think they could recapture this magic.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm in if they bring back the running gag of throwing obvious dummies off of things as stunt doubles.

That and "No brakes! No brakes!" still crack me up.