Marvel's Luke Cage

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was so great to see Charles Bradley get a spot in ep3, guy is a phenomenal soul singer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
After being at Comic Con, and them talking about how this was Netflix's best show, period, I dismissed the hype.

I stand corrected. This show is the shit so far.

Ep two was the best ep of any TV show I've seen in probably ten years...

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The first episodes were.... super black. Take that however you want.

I love LC's just "here we go" approach. Just soak in the bullets then destroy everyone. It's great not having a hero that's invincible but still tries to dodge bullets for no reason. Best part was the Wu Tang mashup with the ass kicking. Maybe tied with Misty Knight's side totties.

• 1Like

Killswitch

N00b
Yep when the Wu Tang started you know the shit was going down. 3 episodes and in and loving this series. I really like the casting for this series and tripped when I saw Juice from SOA.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Show is great all the way through. The music and how it is used in this show is fantastic.

My only gripe is I am not sure I really liked how they left things off in the finale tho.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah felt the finale fell a bit flat, hopefully they run with Misty's final look. Cornell was definitely one of the more sympathetic villains written and I enjoyed him, though as per usual with the Netflix series they could cut about 2 eps out of each season and it would only make them better.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Best of the Netflix Marvel shows so far for me.

Really enjoyed it. Was nice that there was no specific character dragging the show down (like Karen in Daredevil or JJ being retarded in Jessica Jones).

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Jessica Jones had the best villain of all the shows. I like how they did Luke Cages story though.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I'd say Luke Cage is the first of the series not to have that one character that makes you skip through the episode till you don't see their face anymore around ep's 8-11.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I feel like Jessica Jones had the best villain of all the shows. I like how they did Luke Cages story though.

This is definitely the worst of the Netflix villains so far. However it's not bad just hard to compete against Fisk and Purple Man.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm about 5 episodes in, bit disappointed so far, nowhere near as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones. Action scenes are boring when the main character is invulnerable and there's not a villain capable of troubling him. Maybe this Diamondback cat they keep referring to can step up the threat level

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was good until the Diamondback reveal.

• 1Like

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love the Easter eggs for the whole universe. Was able to finish the series this morning and I loved the arch even without answering the Midnight Nurse questions at the end.

I don't think this is spoiler, so I won't bother tagging.