Marvel Universe Stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Infinity War is now only 1 movie, 2nd part has been officially renamed to Untitled Avengers Movie in the interim.

Not really a fan, could have made a nice movie, kill off a few people, end with a nice cliffhanger then bring back a couple w/ the gauntlet (but maybe not all of them) in the sequel, similar to the comics.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Wait what? The two movie approach made sense in that there is so much to cover. And I was pulling for a massive amount of characters sharing screen time.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It's still two movies. It's just not called part one and part two. They will have unique titles.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Drakain said:
It's still two movies. It's just not called part one and part two. They will have unique titles.

Yeah I wouldn't read too much into titles considering Civil War was largely about advancing the Avengers story.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it seems it's not gonna be part 1 and 2, but still 2 movies. My guess is that each will be a bit more self contained but still part of the same story. Looking at a lot of the movies that were in 2 part, most were not well received so they probably don't want the first movie to end on a cliffhanger and feel incomplete and have people wait a year for the conclusion.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It'll probably be Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet.

War being about Thanos and the heroes fighting to collect all the stones. Gauntlet being Thanos has/gets all the stones and shit gets real.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>

Cable: Kyle Chandler?
Domino: Mackenzie Davis?

kyle-chandler-mackenzie-davis-deadpool-2.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While Deadpool is a Marvel character, technically it doesn't fall under the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He's with the X-Men under Fox's care.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Kyle Chandlers is the guy from Friday Night Lights etc right? Weird choice for Cable imo.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, kinda strange. We'll see. Big fan, odd casting if it ends up being true.

Unrelated, Emergency Awesome seems to think that Captain Marvel might take the place of Adam Warlock, have her origin tied to the soul gem, etc. I don't completely hate that idea.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'd still like to see Adam Warlock in the MCU. How the masses will cry "Mary Sue!" if Captain Marvel becomes the most powerful being in the Universe.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users