Mass Effect 3: Paragon Lost (Anime)

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't find another thread on this, & didn't know whether to post this here, or necro the ME3 thread. In any event you can peep the full thing here (it's not in HD, sorry). It's about Vega, which I know most of us concur, was probably the weakest link in ME3. However, this honestly isn't too bad. It provides a few more layers to the otherwise shallow persona portrayed during the game. He mentions the death's of those under his command by the collector's during the campaign, and this anime is the background to that event. It does feel Mass Effect'ish, in all honesty. Definitely not my first choice for an anime if I had the choice of any character from the games. Buuuut, it's better than nothing, I suppose. I'd suggest giving it a go if you love anything, Mass Effect. If you're an extreme critic and just utterly despise Vega to begin with....maybe give it a pass.

Anyways, here it is:http://www.animeultima.tv/mass-effec...ost-episode-1/

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I liked Vega when he smashed his car and prevented me from having a lame plotline of following some bitch around the galaxy to get whatever macguffin she had.