Masters 2014

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Didn't see a thread so I started one.

Tiger just announced he won't be playing due to having back surgery to fix a pinched nerve.

Predictions?

Adam Scott is my pick to win this year.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah a lot of top pros didn't make the cut this week. Surprising. Scott is still in contention despite a shaky start. I would be surprised if Bubba can maintain the lead.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm crossing my fingers for Freddie Couples. It's nice to see someone a little long in the tooth walk away with one every now and again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Spieth playing great. 20 years old, first time playing the Masters. Hopefully he can handle the Sunday pressure.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm crossing my fingers for Freddie Couples. It's nice to see someone a little long in the tooth walk away with one every now and again.
I would love to see him win it at 52, but I don't think he putts well enough to win.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Is Bubba's wife a transgender? Holy shit thats a huge bitch.

104915542_Bubba_282525c.jpg

Yikes

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Heard she played some wNBA so not surprising I guess. Looks like a carpet muncher to me. Might be why they adopted.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Bubba hit a 360 yard drive on like 16 to leave a small wedge into the green. Dude bombs it like 100 yards past me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thinking we should re name this thread 'FedEx Cup 2014' not a ton of golf posts over the course of a year to make a new one for every major, can just post in one thread for the year easily. What do people think? Any mods in reading this thread?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am okay with it... I named it that because it seems the only time we post about golf is at the Masters. I don't remember too many from the remaining majors but I am old and my memory sucks so I definitely could be wrong.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
We definitely don't get weekly posts. I am pretty sure I posted for quite a few of the majors over last year but could be wrong. Just seem like focusing everything on 1 thread would be best since we don't have but a few golf fans.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Matt Kuchar shot a 64 to win today over Luke Donald by 1.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
First of all, you should have just made "The Golf Thread" second nobody gives a shit about golf since Tiger isn't relevant anymore. Your sport is already boring as hell to watch, your announcers whisper for no reason, and you lack a superstar.