Mauj Mob

Keely_sl

shitlord
Let's jump in our EQ time machine called out memory and think about the excitement we all shared. From unwrapping the box to putting the disc in and then the product code. The wonderful music that sprung to life. Creating the Wood Elf Ranger only to fall off the bridges several times just trying to find a group to take out Orc Hill. Or maybe, you started with a Barbarian Shaman, and getting the smack laid on you by a wondering skeleton. Oh those weren't your memories? Then how about that time where you and a healer just met an hour or so ago to grind some XP only for the cleric to ninja AFK and you die. Yes these are some of the memories we share. As well as the feeling of finally obtaining your epic. Or maybe, that first Vox kill, or Vindi. Sitting in East Commonlands for hours trying to sell your wares. The boat ride from Freeport to Butcherblock only to zone into Ocean of Tears to have to swim to the nearest dock before the sharks ate you for dinner.
Yes some memories were good and some not so good, but still we enjoyed our travels through Norrath. Although we can not back and relive those memories or bring back lost friends we gained with people from all over the world. Mauj Mob can help you make new ones.
Mauj Mob is the newest progression guild on Trakanon working their way from the Classic Era towards current. Revisiting the game from its modest start to what it is today using only what was available back then. No defiant or Hotzone gear. Staying true as much as possible to what it was then. We know we cannot relive the past, but we can make new memories with a bunch of good people. Visit our website at maujmob.guildportal.com and view our current class needs. Or just download the game, log into your old account, or create a free to play one and contact any member. And they will be more than happy to answer your questions or direct you to someone who can. Revisit Norrath today with Mauj Mob and let the adventure begin.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm confused... Aren't you already leading a progression guild on trak? What happened to that guild? Also your website link no worky!

Keely_sl

shitlord
I don't lead the guild but yes I'm in a different guild on the same server. My friends at Mauj Mob just needed some help with their thread and I'm willing to help them with anything I can
smile.png