Reactions
208 14 0 0
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Mayans MC

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-12-01

Creator: Kurt Sutter, Elgin James

Cast: J. D. Pardo, Emilio Rivera

Overview: Set in the aftermath of Sons of Anarchy, Mayans MC focuses on the struggles of Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes, a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California/Mexico border. EZ is the gifted son of a proud Latino family, whose American dream was snuffed out by cartel violence. Now, his need for vengeance drives him toward a life he never intended and can never escape.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
<Donors Crew>
4h 34m
Reactions
208 14 0 0

dizzie

Triggered Happy
<Donors Crew>
22h 18m
Reactions
376 18 0 0
Think I'll give this a wide berth, Stutter really fucked up SoA and hasn't done anything decent since The Shield.

Brodhi

Knight of the Realm
20h 25m
Reactions
539 46 0 0
Yea SoA took a heavy nose dive the last few seasons, don't have high hopes for this

dizzie

Triggered Happy
<Donors Crew>
22h 18m
Reactions
376 18 0 0
Yea SoA took a heavy nose dive the last few seasons, don't have high hopes for this
That last season was some of the worst TV ever - fucking hell...Can't believe i watched it, I mean it got really bad when the IRA and shit became involved in season 2 or 3 etc- fucking nightmare it really was super spastic shit...LOL that Jax in Ireland shit was filmed in LA - fucking doh. Ireland's green as hell and quite cloudy dreary, rainy countryside and grey as hell, ..Didn't have the budget to go Ireland. so lets just make Ireland like LA - like it's super sunny in Ireland and they have condos on the beach and shit. . You really couldn't make it up.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database