Medal Masters - Mobile RPG/Collection

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Medal Masters Nexon launches new action-packed mobile RPG worldwide | MMO Culture - Bonding online gaming cultures

Was looking for something new and this just went live (there was a beta I believe). Doesn't look to far off the normal treadmill but so far enjoying it. Units have skills & Leader skills; wide variety of different characters w/ different abilitys. Barrack training to allow you to train off line which is cool and a few different things like arena, pillage war, and 1 other thing that you can do 5 times a day with out stamina so they definitely give you some options. Also a shit ton of stuff gained via quests & achievements earlier on anyway. Kind of fun, you abilities can "blitz" if you release it at the right time to get higher damage and 5 combo's in a row allows for a bigger attack etc.

Might try it out if you like these games but don't want to try and invest time/money into a mature game.

Add me as a friend if you want i have a beast cannon guy who does 50% more damage for all archers (less 50% health but they are in the back so /shrug).

ID: 0PE00VY0000T

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I'll add you, not sure what dictates which unit shows for your friend but i started late last night; pulled an up all nighter trying to get caught up. So dumb there is some beta or some shit people on there that i run into in the arena that are lvl 80 crap.

Really enjoying it at the moment, if you have stam issues and need to regen for abit you have both arena & pillage to every 10 minutes so there literally isn't enough time to do everything. Lvl 19 at the moment.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If you are playing feel free to join my guild (Conquest); have it set for approval only while i do the quest. If you are just starting you want to get into a guild fast so you can do guild quests and get your LS leveled up.

My ingame name is Fangz (Being in a guild automatically lets you use members leaders as well FYI)

EDIT - Send me a PM if you are trying to get into guild; i have 29/30 at the moment and will be keeping it that way to attract high level folks to continue to flesh it out (if i get a good app i get rid of a casual for now). Its nice if someone buys gems in the guild everyone gets gifts etc plus having 30 extra people to choose leader's from is awesome. I am closing in on 2 6 stars at the moment, i've went hard core today on this and i'm in the top 5 rank on the server, every one other then me and 1 other in the top 10 are all guys who had been playing pre release and were already high level so that was nice. Rewards aren't that great but oh well, also flirting with rank 1 arena right now, 1 win away but half the time i get fucking lvl 80 perfect maxxed characters which are a bitch to beat.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
1) As usual the translation is serviceable at best (wood type? lol)
2) The combat is so tiny it's tough to figure out what's going on and who is hitting who. I'm probably 100% wrong with combat mechanics but it looks like each 'slot' hits the other slot until it is dead then moves up one? I dunno.
3) It's just so tiny...

I actually kind of like the concept, especially the 'historical' figures aspect. I just have no clue what the fuck is going on half the time.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If you are starting just a few tips

1) There are 2 times a day there are exp special dungeons but they don't broadcast you just have to look ( i want to say 8 PM & 5 AM or 5PM & 2AM ). Loading screen random messages tell what time but i never picked up. Try your hardest to be ready for them, basically you get a full level a clear so you can jump super fast in levels

2) If you get Tristan make him a priority level up. He has an alright leadership skill to allow you to run 3 ele party (useful in arena/etc) but most importantly he has high damage and a skill on a 10 second timer so he is almost spamming a strong attack that also adds weakness. The current arena mode is 3 star and below only and he is just dominating at top rank

3) Don't forget to go into your black market and buy useful upgrade items with gold etc, sometimes some much needed pieces etc. Also make sure you equip your cards on good people, be careful though once equip you lose them and if you put another over the top it gets rid of the other permently which fucked me hard, i didn't realize it and lost alot of top end cards
frown.png

4) Ele advantages are pretty huge so do your best to take advantage of

5) Don't forget to upgrade skill level; seems small but adds up fast. Its good to get a common character like a lance guy who you get alot of dissamble pieces during normal questing to allow you get to get their skills really high. It takes ALOT of work to ever get people to max levels/stars so its ok to use a lower 3 star who has a very high skill level

koljec_sl

shitlord
PM sent. In game name is Sriracha.

Currently level 21. Earned about 250 gems so far. Built a third barracks, and did the gacha for 10 units. Three six stars so far -- Loxley, Saint Clemens, and Venus. Everything else is pretty average 5 or 4 star stuff. I've been dismissing anything lower. Pillage War seems to match me against people WAY more powerful.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I sent one too if there is a spot. I'm usually pretty active in these from PAD and Brave Frontier experience and will likely toss a few bucks for Gems, but don't want to yet if it can help the guild members.

Also you can get a free gem if you spam click your guys on the menu screen, lol

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok re-apply if you can i'll be on all afternoon and will kick some one out for you.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Sadly no
frown.png
I'll ask in global chat.

Just hit lvl 70; my Napolean should finish evolving by tomorrow to 6 star but then i have to get him re-awakened. Then shit is going to melt. 3 stars into Rank 1 in arena but keep getting the same 1-2 guys that are beta players who have by far best in slot cards and just ass rape so keep missing my chance to get into masters
frown.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OK I think I finally faced a PVP team that makes me think a bit more about strategy and char choice. Had a very strong backline and one lancer that just spam knocked back so it ruined my team even though I had a level advantage.

Still saving pennies... gems to do a 10 pull though.

sebur

Bronze Squire
So what exactly does the awaken do? Also, how do you get the stars to go up is that just by leveling or do they cap out at whatever amount of starts you originally get them at?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Normal Stars = Total Rank capability (6 star being the highest)
Yellow Stars = Current Rank
Red Stars = Awaking Rank; its basically just extra stats that require materials to raise, doesn't matter if you do right away or when the char is max lvl for that rank, adds the same stat bonus

So basically some only go up to 3 star, 4 star, or 5 star with a small group currently able to make it to 6 star. Each time you go up a rank you have to relevel the awaking level to the max (same amount as the rank) before you can evo him. Takes alot of work for 4-5 star evo's and the worst part is once you evo they are weak as fuck until you get a few awaking levels. Definitely a grind

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Turbo hates me and won't let me in the cool kids club
frown.png

Joking aside I did almost rage quit last night after my 10 pull yielded nothing but the 4* Valk chicks and 1 green priest.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Guys sorry i had like 100 requests i must have deleted. I'm on all day and i switched it to invite only; let me figure out how to get you in
smile.png
You want to be in i assure you both as access to my friend plus guilds grow and i have max guild and i control quests so will make sure everyone gets etc.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok kicked 3 people, you should be able to search guild and i'll be on the look out. Confirm ingame names please,. Insintric and Srichia (sp) correct? I thought i was watching for you but haven't seen. Holy fuck could they use a lesson in simple guild functionality; i can't even "invite" just leave it on approval required and i get spammed non stop with requests hah. I'm on the look out, i just fired up the guild quest (180 battles) so jump on if you can soon as possible so you can get some points.