Mega Man vs Street Fighter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Officially announced at the SF25th final tournament, a free pc download game available Dec 17th atCapcom Unity. A fan made game that's been in the works a while, but finished up officially with Capcom's blessing to celebrate Mega Man's 25th anniversary.

Some of the Street Fighter characters that appear as bosses are Rolento, Chun Li, Rose, Ryu, Blanka, and Dhalsim. Looks and sounds like 8-bit and pure awesome.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yes. I put so much time in to the first three mega man games it isn't even funny. I found an old notebook in my attic I made as a kid with tons of different codes for Mega Man 2, with descriptions of which bosses I had beaten in which order. So lame, I love it
smile.png

rrr_img_558.jpg

smile.png

rrr_img_558.jpg

smile.png

rrr_img_558.jpg

smile.png

rrr_img_558.jpg

Solariss

Golden Squire
Awesome that Capcom gave it's blessing. This looks amazing. I remember playing Mega Man 9 or 10 a few years back and it was hard as fuck

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Capcom releasing something from their main franchises that's free? I guess the world is ending after all.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They could just keep cranking out 8bit Mega Man games for Xbox Live arcade or whatever and I'd just keep buying em.

They're like potato chips. I fire up Mega Man 2 (best one, fuck you), finish it, and I'm on to Mega Man 3...

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
This came out today, grab yours from the link up in the original post. Fun but hard, or maybe Im just way outta practice at Mega Man games

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Their website won't load for me : /

Edit: Took like five minutes, but it finally loaded it for me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Capcom releasing something from their main franchises that's free? I guess the world is ending after all.
Technically it was made by fans, but yeah. its nice that they supported the guys that made it instead of shutting them down!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You can download the sound trackhere. I really loved the Megaman sound tracks, they're some of the most memorable for me.

It's free/pay what you want. They did a great job with it.