Memorial Day Weekend Gaming Extraveganza

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So if you just happen to have zero plans for this memorial day weekend (My wife works nights and works Friday-Sunday night) it's time for the first annual Fires of Heaven Memorial Day weekend extravaganza!

Games to be determined. Everyone can play whatever their hearts desire. A good central meeting point will be our FOH discord channel. Located right here.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Prepare for debauchery never before seen in online games! Drunk rocket leaguers, Pacifist PUBG players, Overwatch people who have never played it before and take Bastion every time, and obviously, drunken Elvis singing and brekk brekk complaining about carpal tunnel. A pure spectacle of your wildest dreams! Why say no when it feels so good to say yes. And above ALL THAT, above the countless games we will have to play, you get to do it with your fires of heaven bretheren and if you are smart, will drink your ass off and not remember a thing! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

f65951948004093fe9c181d29eb2f829--south-park-tv-quotes.jpg

So come on into the Discord channel starting Friday night, see who is online, and join in on a weekend of retardation.

Games normally played:

PUBG
Fortnite
Rocket League
Overwatch
Heroes of the Storm
Battlefield (Any of them)
7 Days to Die

Games possibly to revitalize if we get enough folks?

Left for Dead 2 Versus
Dota 2
Worms
Sonic all stars Racing transormed
Rock of Ages
Broforce

Just to name a few.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
When do i complain about carpal tunnel? I've got wrists of STEEL.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If Post Scriptum launches I won't be leaving my room for 4 days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dark Souls Remastered releases Friday too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Friday is my drinking night this week. I usually only play Overwatch though. It's the only game that is fun to me drunk.

Araxen#1172 is my Battle tag if anyone wants to play together.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey folks. So basically very casual, just hop in and out whenever you want and have fun! I'll be on 3 of my systems playing a variety of games. State of Decay 2 with gamepass may be on the list too if you have gamepass. Basically anything and everything is fair game and adult beverages ahoy!