Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone have any recommendations for slim fit semi casual polos in the $40 range?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I like uniqlo dry-pique. Its made for some sort of faggots or japs so its naturally slim.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone have any recommendations for slim fit semi casual polos in the $40 range?

For athletic or muscular builds, these guys are the best for basic shirts/polos. Fit amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For athletic or muscular builds, these guys are the best for basic shirts/polos. Fit amazing.

You can buy their actual shirts for $7 from the distributor. Dont buy from them and pay the mark up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can buy their actual shirts for $7 from the distributor. Dont buy from them and pay the mark up.
Well to be honest, everyone needs to follow that advice. If you ever come across an outlet selling Tailored Brands run-off - that, to me, is some good shit for fraction of the price. Joseph A Bank, Mens Wearhouse, etc. type of quality at like ~10 bucks a shirt? Sign me tf up.

Animosity

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

A lot of companies use these shirts to print on. I have a lot of graphic T's printed on Bella + Canvas and they are really nice and last. The Next Level T's are what the shirts True Classic use. They shrink a bit but are soft and form fitting and last as well.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1661254932131.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user