'Merica Mutha fuckas

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yo....Ok, I don't really talk like that but whatever. I am about to drive across country in my RV to relocate to the Spokane/Seattle/Denver/Boise/Portland area(I have not decided). Any of you homos on the path? I may have a friend with me, Should be taking 2-3 weeks and stopping at most national parks for 2-3 nights of backcountry as we pass through them. I don't need a place to stay but if you are a an outdoors typer person give me a shout, I'd love to meet up for anything from a night of camping to beers at some local bar I wouldn't know about unless from a local. Generally speaking I am going west from NH to WA, again I have not decided where exactly I want to stop yet.

This is actually not a joke, I am relocating and would love to meet up with good people who don't bring drama and know solid places to eat/hang out.

-Mark

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Given your posts in the Australian murder thread in General, I can only foresee this ending in a shot-to-death body being found in one of America's glorious natural parks.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, I almost want to give you +internets for that
smile.png

So anyone interested in being raped and murdered by me? I am maybe sexy depending on your style!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
For what it's worth, saying your destination doesn't say what state you're actually coming from.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Concord area, I can't take the camper in Boston though, I'll get trapped in that shithole. It's 40' + longbed/crewcab truck

Cybsled

RV in Boston = death. That being said, there are lots of bus lines that run into Boston or that can at least get you near the T.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
People still trek cross country in huge RVs? I'm frightened to think what that may cost. Last time I was looking at an 'Eco' cruiser that slept like 8, mpg was around 8-12

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lots of people drive a truck everyday that gets 12mpg. Mine barely gets more than that and I go everywhere in it. Every year at least once and most times twice I drive from the gulf coast to the rockies or the cascades in Oregon/Washington for a few weeks of backpacking. It's just gas, they sell it everywhere.

Silence_sl

shitlord
People still trek cross country in huge RVs? I'm frightened to think what that may cost. Last time I was looking at an 'Eco' cruiser that slept like 8, mpg was around 8-12
$5k to go from Oregon to Arkansas and back. 2 week trip. Includes monthly payment and insurance on top of oil juice. Sounds pricey until you factor in not sleeping on 30 lbs of bedbugs and the dried jizz of 30000 men every night...then it becomes an absolute steal. Hotels/Motels, no FUCKING thanks.

rrr_img_42518.jpg