Merlin

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This weeks episode gave me fucking nightmares.
Tranny merlin, shit was so life scarring i couldnt even watch when trannymerlin was on camera. And wtf gwen has some strange cleavage. Bad enough shes ugly, but even her titties are fucked up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they need to show a little more blood in this program. maybe not full on spartacus blood and guts but when you get shot in the gut with an arrow you are going to bleed a lot.

Isengard_sl

shitlord
I once took an arrow to the knee and it didn't bleed much.
Anyway, the show is quite nice and the dragon is old lol.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy crap, this show is still on? Is this the same show that started like 3 years ago or so?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Holy crap, this show is still on? Is this the same show that started like 3 years ago or so?
It is. First season wasn't too bad. Gave up during Season 2. It was successful enough that they put it on American tv for a while, which is saying something since we can't get shit like Life on Mars, Sherlock, or Doctor Who except on BBC America or not at all.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's over. Series finale (season 5) aired yesterday, I think, on BBC UK.

Real spoilers ahead. Merits discussion if you liked the show (I enjoyed it). If you haven't seen it, go watch it first.

The last minute of the series finale made me want to hurt someone. Other than that, it was a decent wrap-up, but overall, it felt like they were in a hurry to finish everything and were pressed for time. I dunno. The fact that we only saw the dragon(s) for a couple minutes was aggravating. I was hoping for some kinda dragon vs. dragon battle in the chaos there, but Merlin basically told Morgana's dragon to fuck off in dragonspeak, and it flew away. Lame.

Mordred died in about 2 seconds. Equally lame. Though I suppose it wasn't really about him or Arthur. Still... felt way too rushed.

Morgana died just as quickly, but I suppose that was going to happen after Merlin caught her by surprise with a dragonforged sword, right? Still... no magic? Lame.

And yeah, the last minute... fuck, I just wanted to throw a brick at the TV. My wife's question was "wtf is Gandalf doing on this show?". I'm at a bit of a loss, but I pray this doesn't mean we'll be seeing "Arthur, the once and future king in the 21st century" or some equally stupid Battlestar Galactica sequel like shit (the original, not the new, though Caprica sucked too).

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I initially thought okay the secret is finally out and now Arthur and Merlin can go around owning people. Nope. Bunch of people die and the series ends.

Isengard_sl

shitlord
What the fuck fucking finale wtfff
emot-psyduck.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
where the fuck have you guys been the 5 years ive been bumping this thread? this wasnt a bad finale , yes i just caught up. i would like to see a king arthur resurrected series. sorry, but i eat this shit up and even though the show had its share of whimsy i still love me the lore. the final scene with the lady of the lake catching the sword was a nice homage to the movie excalibur. the battles were ridiculous though. gawain should have choked a bitch with his own hands. and merlin needed to decapitate morgana. as much as i love katy mcgrath, she got off lightly. i would have gone all Bastard of Bolton on her ass.

Chris

Potato del Grande
where the fuck have you guys been the 5 years ive been bumping this thread? this wasnt a bad finale , yes i just caught up. i would like to see a king arthur resurrected series. sorry, but i eat this shit up and even though the show had its share of whimsy i still love me the lore. the final scene with the lady of the lake catching the sword was a nice homage to the movie excalibur. the battles were ridiculous though. gawain should have choked a bitch with his own hands. and merlin needed to decapitate morgana. as much as i love katy mcgrath, she got off lightly. i would have gone all Bastard of Bolton on her ass.
Oh my god the last two seasons were just godawful, at least before that it was shit but watchable in a family fun kind of way? I refuse to even discuss it.

You'll love this, the same people are now butchering greek mythology with "Atlantis". Jason (of Jason and the Argonauts) travels back in fucking time from the modern day to Atlantis (it's Crete) and teams up with Hercules (using the Roman name) and PYTHAGORAS to solve monster of the week mysteries with Medusa as the love interest. I didn't get past episode 2 but I think the season of 13 episodes is nearly complete.