Mexico City

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Have an option to spend some time in Mexico City. I haven't been there in about 20 years. Any advice on good hotels, must see trips in the area, places to visit, or great restaurants?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Hey all, thanks for the love and replies <3 <3 .... wow especially from Foler's aunt, hottest Chiquita South of the Mason-Dixon.

Spending some time in the Polanco district. Last night, I spent the night at the Presidente, where Obama stays when he ducks out to Mexico 🇲🇽 for a briefer. A couple lovely gals I met and I made a P-Tape on the bed where he sleeps that is just a bit a bit too much for public consumption.

I ran it by the hombros at escrima escrima 's sister organization, but they gave me the big thumbs down on releasing this item for public consumption. I may be able to release this through especial channels, but only if Escrima's big chief Schiffer puts the right amount in the right account, if you know what I mean.

Had some delicious ceviche the other night. Tonight I ate pork taurine at Comedor Jacinta in Polanco. Nice margaritas, get the especial with Cointreau.

Went to a beer bar El Deposito to try some local beers. They have an IPA on tap, referred to me as Tequilla beer. It has a taste of smokey agave on top the IPA, which is quite good to me. I am known to drop jalapeños in my beer, though. Some others didn't like it.

I stayed behind and met some fellow English speakers from Up Slope brewery in Boulder, CO. We beer snubbed it up for a minute. They were looking for ideas, I look forward to trying what they brew.

Some beers later I walked to a taco stand and had some the best tacos al pastor I have ever had.

Nice place Mexico City, really.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
One thing I noticed, is Mexico free of this woke bullshit rewrites in their historical monuments. No they are not.

There shit is full of bullshit about the Silent Revolution of the LGBTQI+ alliance.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I've always heard that Mexico City is where gringos go to get kidnapped. Any PSAs about where to avoid?

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Headed to Puerto Escondido manana for the point break. Pray this little froggy doesn't get flat lined on a wipe out. I'll be headed there on public bus.

Further adventures in 'Travelling while based.'

DYK Mexico has no vaccine requirement?

I'm staying in some really nice districts in Mexico City. Polanco and Roma. So far absolutely nothing to worry about that I've seen, I'm also not a small man or have a family to care about.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stayed in Polanco when I went there for work in 2019, was cool and lots of great restaurants and shit. But it was described to me as the Beverly Hills of Mexico City and yeah it kind of felt like that.

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
I stayed in Polanco when I went there for work in 2019, was cool and lots of great restaurants and shit. But it was described to me as the Beverly Hills of Mexico City and yeah it kind of felt like that.
100%, big Blvds with almost the same stores. No Johnny Rockets or Ralph Lauren (that I saw). I did pick pick up a couple of awesome ties and some shirts though.

Puerto Escondido, Ziketel beach:
VideoCapture_20220825-210027.jpg

I'll get you some better beach shots later, I arrived late today. All I hear is the sound of dragons that need to be slayed.

mexigummibear outside Deutschland embassy
20220824_164805.jpg

Last edited:

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Whoever it was that sent some Hohol whores to tempt me with a banana swallowing routine while I was waiting in the Puerto Escondido Airport. I do appreciate the offer, but the thought of getting down to the dirty with some gypsies in those bathroom stalls does give me the dry skeeves. Still recovering.

Big <3's, none the less.

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
It is astoundingly difficult to get good beach shots on a mobile phone. For some reason all my daytime shots were trashed.
20220827_041749.jpg

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Last night I came back to find my hotel door open and I was missing my dopp kit and a pair of jeans. No further comment.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user