Miami Florida...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Job is sending me down there about a week from August 2nd to whatever...with about a day and a half worth of work. Can anyone recommend things to do? Must see sites. Tours to take? Bars to hit?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Never found much to do in Miami except hang on the beach, walk around in South Beach, and eat. If you're into clubbing/nightlife there's that too. Keep in mind that Miami right now is really humid and hot, so not really conducive to walking around.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's disgusting here right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Key West > Miami in pretty much every way. If you have a few days, which is sounds like you do, I second that recommendation. It's still hot and disgusting down there, but way more laid back.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Key West > Miami in pretty much every way. If you have a few days, which is sounds like you do, I second that recommendation. It's still hot and disgusting down there, but way more laid back.

why you live in Miami Soymang?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Isn't Key West one big Gay parade?
Not really, though they do have Fantasy Fest down there, where all the gays come out. Key West is awesome if you like boating, fishing and drinking(and if you don't like those, you're probably a faggot and should come for Fantasy Fest anyway)!

why you live in Miami Soymang?
I live in Ft. Lauderdale now. As to why...good question.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's Ft. Lauderdale
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Or have they all gotten too old to parade? Ft Lauderdale was the OG gay place back when everyone was in the closet lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We stayed in Miami a few days before our cruise. I found it mostly boring. We did go to South Beach for one of the days - hit the shops and then stayed on the beach. Lot of huge-tittied, topless women if that's your thing. I'm pretty sure that's an unofficial not really legal thing. We sat next to a woman who had the nicest rack I've ever seen in person, but I digress.

We hit the dumb shopping center in Biscayne Bay, did one of those boat tours to see all the cool houses, walked the streets. Be careful where you walk, there were a lot of homeless people and a lot of drug addicts. No joke about this next part - we're sitting on the beach and this homeless dude comes up to me asking for money. He takes off his hat and he has a festering wound from his forehead to the back of his neck. Right around that area was skid row and felt dangerous walking through. People passed out on sidewalks, fancy cars with body guards, etc. If you go the other direction it's just a regular city that doesn't look much different from boston (without the retarded street layout).

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Or have they all gotten too old to parade? Ft Lauderdale was the OG gay place back when everyone was in the closet lol
I dunno. There are lots of gays in south FL, but I would say Miami is way gayer than anywhere in Broward county. I'll admit, I'm not hip to all the closet gay spots.

I thought that’s where all the Jewish grandmas with winter condos are along with obnoxious French Canadian tourists.
There is a deep-seated loathing of Quebec license plates down here.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've been to Miami a bunch for work. It's not really my thing. I enjoy South Beach and all of the delicious food. Brickell (sp?) Has all of the nice stuff. Downtown is a legit slum so don't plan on doing anything there unless you want to see the Heat or something.