Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 20h 16m
Is that the ex-perp rapping? The only picture I've seen of him was that video where he robbed the convenience store, but he looked bigger. Maybe the arab he was intimidating was just especially tiny.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
so michael brown was not an honor student who was ready to start college?

color me shocked.

Palum

Less Valuable Than A Visitor
Am I a racist if I don't like the cops for shooting him AND don't like the residents who are being fucktarded looting and rioting? I've read that holding either side responsible makes me a racist and unamercian, so I guess I will side with CNN because at least they are open about race baiting.

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
18d 13h 18m
Reports are coming in that Michael was talking to his girlfriend, Rachel "Diamond Eugene" Jeantel, on his cell moments before he was shot.

Malakriss

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The lawyer for the alleged non-accomplice was on CNN kept referring to the kid as "Big Mike". That probably isn't the best image to go with.

Hoss

<Medals Crew>
19d 20h 16m

Isn't there a video of brown saying some kill whitey type shit? I heard a clip on the radio, but to be honest I was out of town, so I don't know if the radio show I was listening to was reputable.

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
18d 13h 18m
Here's the real talk:

There's a good chance the cops were being overly aggressive assholes when they shot MB.
Rioters are assholes for using this as an opportunity to rob their own community
MB was a criminal asshole who was bound for the prison system.

Solution: nuke ferguson

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I read that the Ferguson police has on-body cameras, but they've not implemented them yet. It's the only way we're going to get any accountability out of the police force.

It's also been reported that the people who were arrested for looting and rioting were primarily from other parts of the city and one from Texas. I think of the 9 or 10 arrested, one or two were local to the 'burb. There are several far more dangerous? places around that area. Keep in mind that while some folks consider these areas sketchy, as long as you are going about your daily business and not acting the fool, it's not a big deal.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
been reading around that there is at least 4 eyewitness accounts now that all confirm the same thing. cops grabs MB from the car, MB fights back, starts to run, 2 shots fired, he turns around, gets 5-6 more in the chest

i mean the kid just committed robbery and fought a cop, but that still doesnt deserve a Judge Dredd-ing in the streets.

3 years in a isocube at most.

Chris

Vyemm Raider
14d 1h 28m
"Well I'm Black and he is Black so he couldn't possible have stolen anything, even though he is acting aggressively and the store called the police reporting him for robbery. Black people just don't commit crimes, it's all racism."

We had a worse thing in the UK where a white trash criminal was shot because he had a gun, so all of the white trash in England (we have a lot) started rioting and looting stuff. Then there was a court case with the family hamming up how awful it was that their son was shot when he was only carrying an illegal gun to a drug deal and couldn't possibly have been a threat to the police who shot him.

khalid

Unelected Mod
6h 1m
So last night protesters were fighting looters while the cops left the streets. The cops would be hard pressed to fuck this up more if they tried.

Hoss

<Medals Crew>
19d 20h 16m
been reading around that there is at least 4 eyewitness accounts now that all confirm the same thing. cops grabs MB from the car, MB fights back, starts to run, 2 shots fired, he turns around, gets 5-6 more in the chest

i mean the kid just committed robbery and fought a cop, but that still doesnt deserve a Judge Dredd-ing in the streets.

3 years in a isocube at most.
That account makes more sense than the police version I heard. Which is that he was shot while beating the cop in the car, then he ran, then he turned around and attacked again when the cops told him to freeze, and got kilt. I mean, he's on top of you and you shoot him zimmerman style, but twice, how the fuck is he running away?

I dunno, he'd have to be pretty stupid to decide to charge someone with a gun drawn from 30 ft away. Unless he was on PCP, I don't buy it.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
i think the fighting inside the car thing was made up to justify the use of deadly force in the report.

looks like the cop overreacted.

Ossoi

I'm With HER ♀
13d 21h 12m
We had a worse thing in the UK where a white trash criminal was shot because he had a gun, so all of the white trash in England (we have a lot) started rioting and looting stuff. Then there was a court case with the family hamming up how awful it was that their son was shot when he was only carrying an illegal gun to a drug deal and couldn't possibly have been a threat to the police who shot him.
Mark Duggan was black/mixed race you imbecile