Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
17d 7h 20m
Reactions
5,968 308 0 0

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Donor All-Stars>
12d 3h 23m
Reactions
2,294 58 0 0
They'll vote for the most Muhammad-friendly candidate that is running and has a chance of winning. Once they have the numbers, they'll vote for Saqdiq Khan types, and then later Khommeni types. But until then, they'll make do with that they have and vote for Obama/Corbyn/Trudeau types.
That assumes they're perfectly rational when it comes to voting. And we all know that, by far, everyone absolutely votes rationally. Right?

Zapatta

~ Russian Nazi ~
<Donors Crew>
50d 23h 47m
Reactions
92,363 4,834 0 0
lovely. checking the ref before doing it is premeditated as hell. I hope he gets expelled.

Xadion

18d 21h 47m
Reactions
7,642 481 0 0
lovely. checking the ref before doing it is premeditated as hell. I hope he gets expelled.

Why cant that kid press charges? because its a "game" so you can do what you want, this wasnt a "foul" this was assault.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
34d 20h 9m
Reactions
15,959 1,298 0 0
Why cant that kid press charges? because its a "game" so you can do what you want, this wasnt a "foul" this was assault.
He CAN press charges. Marty McSorley was found guilty of assault.

Muurloen Muurloen beat me to the slash. REEEEEEE

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
6d 21h 41m
Reactions
1,937 451 0 0

Note: not a single doctoral program is offered at Fitchburg "University".

Glorified community college. Spoke to some friends from Mass familiar with the State system and this school is basically the school you go to when you completely lose at life. It's considered beneath junior UMass schools like Lowell.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
49d 17h 29m
Reactions
72,673 3,764 0 0
Note: not a single doctoral program is offered at Fitchburg "University".

Glorified community college. Spoke to some friends from Mass familiar with the State system and this school is basically the school you go to when you completely lose at life. It's considered beneath junior UMass schools like Lowell.
i dunno i think those athletes have a better chance at a successful career over some fat pink haired gender studies student at an expensive university.