Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

Gurgeh

Vyemm Raider
49d 23h 32m
Michael Sata - obituary

We want the Chinese to leave and the old colonial rulers to return. They exploited our natural resources too, but at least they took good care of us. They built schools, taught us their language and brought us the British civilisation. At least Western capitalism has a human face; the Chinese are only out to exploit us.
We're not coming back. Not for several generations. Africa got a lot more from colonialism tham than the colonial powers got from Africa. Even SJW-land can't hide this truth :
https://hal-sciencespo.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01052798/document
(SciencosPo - Political Science school, is the root of a lot of Evil in France)

At least Chinese have a business approach of that shit : we want more than we give, we want a sizeable return on our investment. They're open about it, it's just business. Now read what was in European History books, and in the media back then. It was at the very least pretending to be bringing civilization. And they did. The longer, the more french people involved the better the outcome for the country even to this day. And that's what a bunch of fully grown, self-hating, social justice warrior academics are saying.

khorum

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
95d 4h 19m
So he gets busted for riling up a lynch mob for a white shooter that never existed, then when the cops break it up before the nogs could murder some dude delivering pizza for grubhub or something, he goes on twitter promising to sue the people who are calling him a fucking bullshit artist?

What kinda ninja lawyer does he think he'd find to try THAT angle?

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 2h 4m
So he gets busted for riling up a lynch mob for a white shooter that never existed, then when the cops break it up before the nogs could murder some dude delivering pizza for grubhub or something, he goes on twitter promising to sue the people who are calling him a fucking bullshit artist?

Rezz

Registered Orca
14d 7h 59m
Dreads are pretty gross overall. I used to live in Humboldt CA, home of all the greatest weed in the world probably. But you had to deal with the Humboldt Honies, which were dreaded out hippy burn out trash, all over the goddamn place. That shit reeks, isn't cleaned enough to be sanitary, and looks goddamn atrocious. But it is -super- common among the trashiest of whites in that area of the state. Probably because of the hilarity that if you are that much of a weed smoker you are probably rastafarian and probably super into reggae. It's like the stereotype version of the progressive stack. How many hilarious fucking stereotypes can I incorporate into my being while being a part of "weed culture."

That said, Gary Oldman's Drexl is a goddamn masterpiece. But that's a movie, and it should stay in movies.

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
35d 17h 58m

I'd love to hear what specific things he's even talking about. My guess is he has no clue about slander/libel and is talking out of his white ass, again