Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
40d 3h 16m
Reactions
46,326 3,889 0 0
i bet we could turn Africa into a paradise if it wasnt for the Africans shitting it up.
Africans themselves don't fuck everything up. South Africa was a paradise. Until Africans took over the institutions.

Foler

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 55m
Reactions
947 524 0 0
Got life in prison was not the first time he did it apperantly.

"Got lifeee man, got lifee"

Boo fucking hoo. Repeat offenders need the death penalty. If you're against the death penalty then you're a fucking pelosi faggot.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
40d 3h 16m
Reactions
46,326 3,889 0 0
American Inventor crime is getting hot and heavy in Australia. So naturally the government needs to astroturf rallies on national TV.

Foler

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 55m
Reactions
947 524 0 0
American Inventor crime is getting hot and heavy in Australia. So naturally the government needs to astroturf rallies on national TV.

Australians virtue signaling racism is hilarious. Australians are arguably the most racist people in the world. Why don't we have an Australia thread by the way? That's a really fucking shitty country that warrants a thread to shit on it.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,635 1,034 0 0
Australians virtue signaling racism is hilarious. Australians are arguably the most racist people in the world. Why don't we have an Australia thread by the way? That's a really fucking shitty country that warrants a thread to shit on it.
Jesus Christ. So how long is it going to be until you get tired of this schtick?

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,635 1,034 0 0
It was funny for a day but it seems like you're intent on keeping it up for the foreseeable future.

Araysar did it first and he did it better.

Foler

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 55m
Reactions
947 524 0 0
It was funny for a day but it seems like you're intent on keeping it up for the foreseeable future.

Because I actually believe in this shit and I'm not just gonna sit on the sidelines letting liberals shit up this great country. Does that compute, npc?

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
14d 7h 21m
Reactions
14,164 643 0 0
Aussie dindus are generally even worse than American dindus.

From afar I can think they're interesting. Putting up with their fractured tribal bullshit would get old real fast though.

Not that I've known a lot of aussies, but the ones I have are less racist and more just fed up with that nonsense.

Aldarion

Trakanon Raider
7d 18h 52m
Reactions
2,679 168 0 0

Araysar didnt just do it first. He did it first (as IRB) and second (as Araysar). Record setting levels of trolling.