Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
Honestly, most of us regular shlubs would be looking at an angry cop and maaaaaybe a light beating or a night in the drunk tank on the charge of "fuck you". You've got to stir some REAL shit to piss off a lawyer enough to be that vindictive.

Cops are pretty used to people lying to them about crimes.

Down here at least. Maybe they're more hardass in Joisey.

They will go after you for prank calling 911 and shit. But he didn't do that, right? He just made false reports through non emergency channels.
maybe, in chicago they probably can afford to spend many thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of police time to investigate crimes that didnt happen and just laugh it off. in most other places you get a big blue penal dick up your ass.
Yovino sentenced to 1 year in false rape case

Seananigans

<Donors Crew>
24d 20h 42m
Reactions
2,603 85 0 0
I dunno about you guys, but I'd have liked to see this idiot reamed for this false report, and I consider it an injustice that he won't be.

It's not just a false report, it's a false "HATE CRIME OMG" report in 2019, when half the population mistakenly thinks this shit is rampant because of... exactly this.

Fuck him and fuck anyone who believes him.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
38d 13h 20m
Reactions
5,641 112 0 0
I dunno about you guys, but I'd have liked to see this idiot reamed for this false report, and I consider it an injustice that he won't be.

It's not just a false report, it's a false "HATE CRIME OMG" report in 2019, when half the population mistakenly thinks this shit is rampant because of... exactly this.

Fuck him and fuck anyone who believes him.
I think that people falsely accusing others should face punishments similar or based off of the crime they were accusing the other person of doing.
So yes i would like this guy to spend some time behind bars but sadly it will be extremely difficult to prove this guy faked it unless they dig up some new information.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
You know, i'm sure 99% of us on here smelled the bullshit all the way from chicago, and we're basically waiting 2 weeks for them to "catch up" and arrest this false hate crime criminal. And i thought, wait, is this how libtards and TDS and nevertrumps feel about Mueller, EVERYDAY, they're going

"any day now, Mueller is gonna do it!!!"

they've been feeling this way for almost 2 years?

Only, we know this jew fag is faking this crime, Mueller ain't gonna find shit.

wormie

<Donors Crew>
49d 17h 48m
Reactions
7,236 765 0 0
You know, i'm sure 99% of us on here smelled the bullshit all the way from chicago, and we're basically waiting 2 weeks for them to "catch up" and arrest this false hate crime criminal. And i thought, wait, is this how libtards and TDS and nevertrumps feel about Mueller, EVERYDAY, they're going

"any day now, Mueller is gonna do it!!!"

they've been feeling this way for almost 2 years?

Only, we know this jew fag is faking this crime, Mueller ain't gonna find shit.
The fuck? We would all lol at this nog getting butt fucked in jail for a night or two but I doubt anyone here spent any time in trepidations waiting for the hammer to drop. The libtards on the other hand are living in fear all day, every day. If you feel that way about this Chicago inventor, you need to take time off and relax.

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
21d 13h 13m
Reactions
7,754 999 0 0
Yeah I don't think almost anyone here was actually thinking anything would happen to this douche. He should get the book thrown at him, along with everyone else pulling this kind of shit, since that should be a good way to convince the morons to calm down with their bullshit (can't really punish people for posting retarded 'news' articles or tweets or anything but if you're gonna take it to the level of filing police reports then we can and should). On the other hand, if the retards do learn there are lines when it comes to the real world and not the internet world then it becomes less likely that we get our civil war.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
Yeah I don't think almost anyone here was actually thinking anything would happen to this douche. He should get the book thrown at him, along with everyone else pulling this kind of shit, since that should be a good way to convince the morons to calm down with their bullshit (can't really punish people for posting retarded 'news' articles or tweets or anything but if you're gonna take it to the level of filing police reports then we can and should). On the other hand, if the retards do learn there are lines when it comes to the real world and not the internet world then it becomes less likely that we get our civil war.
It's cuz for once the shit in January, we're seeing consequences for.

Buzzshit reporters are laid off
Smirkgate suing everybody
Dems are getting their shit thrown back at them, blackfaced

Like, keep it going!

B_Mizzle

Trakanon Raider
15d 46m
Reactions
3,383 78 0 0
He faked the phone records because he doesn't want to throw his drug dealer under the bus. Probably got all coked out and decided he was going to try to railroad some whypepo and it backfired because there are no whypepo where he lives.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
exactly, not one person here expected him to actually get busted like one of us plebs , but i did at least hope they wouldnt cover up for him. at least say, "we have concluded that this attack was completely fabricated and that he was only doing this to promote his musical career. however we will not be prosecuting due to fear of public outrage" nope, not even that. i never saw cops just chcikenshit so easily like this.

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
21d 13h 13m
Reactions
7,754 999 0 0
exactly, not one person here expected him to actually get busted like one of us plebs , but i did at least hope they wouldnt cover up for him. at least say, "we have concluded that this attack was completely fabricated and that he was only doing this to promote his musical career. however we will not be prosecuting due to fear of public outrage" nope, not even that. i never saw cops just chcikenshit so easily like this.
Really? It happens any time someone with any amount of fame breaks any law. Even if the legal system is forced to punish the person because it's a serious crime, the punishment is a tiny fraction of what anyone else would get.

BoozeCube

Orange Man Bad
<Prior Amod>
41d 2h 2m
Reactions
42,341 5,066 0 0
Also “Hate Crime” shouldn’t be a thing. There is just crime, our fucking justice system is a goddamn joke.

BoozeCube

Orange Man Bad
<Prior Amod>
41d 2h 2m
Reactions
42,341 5,066 0 0
Really? It happens any time someone with any amount of fame breaks any law. Even if the legal system is forced to punish the person because it's a serious crime, the punishment is a tiny fraction of what anyone else would get.
That’s because famous people are simply better people.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
im talking about cops, not judges issuing slaps on the wrist, but yeah i guess chicago never changes

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
30d 19h 46m
Reactions
9,230 596 0 0
Best use of blackface.

Louisiana Cops Dressed In Blackface In 1993 To Fool Drug Buyers In Black Neighborhoods

Two white Baton Rouge, Louisiana, police narcotics investigators wore blackface in 1993 in an undercover operation to sell fake crack cocaine in predominantly black neighborhoods, the police department has acknowledged.

Local media outlet the Rouge Collection recently surfaced a Baton Rouge Police Department yearbook picture featuring two officers with their skin painted black, wearing flannels, hoodies and sunglasses. The photo is captioned “Soul brothers.”

The two officers were part of an undercover narcotics operation with five other Baton Rouge cops, according to a 1993 article in The Advocate. The outlet reported at the time that the undercover cops used “chopped-up welder’s chalk” as fake crack cocaine and went into “drug ‘hot spots,’” which were predominantly black neighborhoods, to fool people into buying drugs.

The operation led to 10 arrests of people who attempted to buy the fake drugs from the officers in blackface, according to the article. It said one man in his 50s offered to pay for the phony dope with food stamps.

“Not only do they not know we’re cops ― they don’t even know we’re white!” Stone said at the time.

Last edited: