Middle East and European Craziness Thread

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
It's amazing how quick you hypocritical faggots abandon the positions you took when Roy Moore was getting smeared.

An adult having sex with a 13 year old is not pedophilia, although it is creepy as fuck, especially with a 15 year age difference. I'm not just pulling the Gaige style nitpick of what the correct philia term is, pedophilia specifically involves PRE-pubescent children, a 13 year old is pubescent. While it's still predatory behavior, there's a world of moral difference between sexual contact with a pre-pubescent minor and sexual contact with a pubescent minor. You warn the dude to stop sniffing around your daughter, and then if he doesn't listen you drag him into an alley and beat him with pool cues until he has detached retinas. What you don't do is lure him into your home by pretending to be your daughter, assault him, unlawfully imprison him, and then record a convenient video confession of your crimes for the cops.

Also, I know children are naturally defiant but if you can't find a way to convince your 13 year old daughter that a 28 year old guy who sexually pursues 13 year old girls is a mega-creep that she should stop talking to and stay the hell away from, I think you might be a failure as a parent.

Jul 22, 2016
It's amazing how quick you hypocritical faggots abandon the positions you took when Roy Moore was getting smeared.

An adult having sex with a 13 year old is not pedophilia, although it is creepy as fuck, especially with a 15 year age difference. I'm not just pulling the Gaige style nitpick of what the correct philia term is, pedophilia specifically involves PRE-pubescent children, a 13 year old is pubescent. While it's still predatory behavior, there's a world of moral difference between sexual contact with a pre-pubescent minor and sexual contact with a pubescent minor. You warn the dude to stop sniffing around your daughter, and then if he doesn't listen you drag him into an alley and beat him with pool cues until he has detached retinas. What you don't do is lure him into your home by pretending to be your daughter, assault him, unlawfully imprison him, and then record a convenient video confession of your crimes for the cops.

Also, I know children are naturally defiant but if you can't find a way to convince your 13 year old daughter that a 28 year old guy who sexually pursues 13 year old girls is a mega-creep that she should stop talking to and stay the hell away from, I think you might be a failure as a parent.
A pedophile would say this

Tuco

It's so Clear from Up Here
AMOD
Jul 30, 2016
A pedophile would say this
If anything a pedophile would want people to confuse pedophilia with whatever philia hunting after 13-17 year old girls is.

In fact, the quickness at which you want to prevent the correct usage of those terms makes me question how many 12 year olds you've hit on in the last week.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
So me saying that sex with minors is creepy and advocating the use of savage violence to deter someone sexually pursuing your thirteen year old daughter is somehow me advocating for having sex with minors.

It's kind of amazing actually, you just can't make up this level of stupidity. I now feel like I was insulting wakandans by comparing your intelligence to theirs.

Jul 22, 2016
If anything a pedophile would want people to confuse pedophilia with whatever philia hunting after 13-17 year old girls is.

In fact, the quickness at which you want to prevent the correct usage of those terms makes me question how many 12 year olds you've hit on in the last week.
Damn, you are a creepy pedo too?

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
DONOR
Jul 30, 2016
So me saying that sex with minors is creepy and advocating the use of savage violence to deter someone sexually pursuing your thirteen year old daughter is somehow me advocating for having sex with minors.

It's kind of amazing actually, you just can't make up this level of stupidity. I now feel like I was insulting wakandans by comparing your intelligence to theirs.
I saw an opportunity to use my favorite Ken Bone meme and I took it.

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
Jul 30, 2016
What?

You're a fucking retard. The only reason people were defending Moore's allegations was because, once again, they were some bullshit that happened 30 years ago. See the discussion about Cosby last week. Not only that, but it had even more retarded implications surrounding it (he ruled on the woman's divorce, the whole fake signature thing, just being associated with junior Allred).

Defending someone when there's clearly a bullshit narrative being pushed by the media, versus a real like Chris Hansen playing out, are completely different.

You can try this argument again when Roy Moore is texting a 13 year old and then gets entrapped actually trying to meet that 13 year old.

Jul 22, 2016
What?

You're a fucking retard. The only reason people were defending Moore's allegations was because, once again, they were some bullshit that happened 30 years ago. See the discussion about Cosby last week. Not only that, but it had even more retarded implications surrounding it (he ruled on the woman's divorce, the whole fake signature thing, just being associated with junior Allred).

Defending someone when there's clearly a bullshit narrative being pushed by the media, versus a real like Chris Hansen playing out, are completely different.

You can try this argument again when Roy Moore is texting a 13 year old and then gets entrapped actually trying to meet that 13 year old.
I mean you are replying to a bi-polar pedophile brony...

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
What?

You've conflated two separate accusations against Moore and like every other moron in this thread, you're continually misrepresenting my position as if I was saying the 28 year old was doing nothing wrong.

Jul 30, 2016
Sweden’s violent reality is undoing a peaceful self-image

STOCKHOLM — Sweden may be known for its popular music, IKEA and a generous welfare state. It is also increasingly associated with a rising number of Islamic State recruits, bombings and hand grenade attacks.
lol

"Since crime is intimately linked to the country’s failure to integrate its immigrants, the rise in violence is a sensitive subject."

Yeah, just like America's problem with black violence is their "failure to integrate".

Jul 30, 2016
You can't invite someone into your home to beat and subdue them with only proof of their intent. Their video would need him trying to force himself on the kid or something. The Chris Hansen ones they gather heavy documentation first, and early on they even had a repeat because the dude was able to walk away the first time.

It is not about the pedo deserving or not. Fuck him. It is just about what people are allowed to do, and vigilantism like described here do not make the list. You can't lynch someone for wanting to (but not having) fuck your underage daughter. They should have gotten him to admit to something like statutory while pretending to be the kid.

Or do it off camera and not tell anyone.

Jul 30, 2016
So, we're just adding this to the ever increasing list of things where rule of law can't be trusted anymore and we again need to start out with killing people just to be sure.

If you don't watch it you're going to turn into a bigger death cult than the Muslims.
Who the fuck killed anyone? Did you even read the article?

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
DONOR
Jul 30, 2016
Who the fuck killed anyone? Did you even read the article?
Reading Xeqs posts have killed quite a few of my brain cells.

Edit= @sadris they can't even follow basic rules and laws. There are multiple examples of success so we just need to use better carrots. Like reduced welfare, border wall chain gangs, and immigration deals with Europe for enhanced integration training. Training to last 50 years or more.

Last edited: