Middle East and European Craziness Thread

Chris

Trakanon Raider
5d 8h 51m
Reactions
1,337 479 0 0
What the fuck, what did Leonidas if you are all going to celebrate Persians being in your country?

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
47d 21h 42m
Reactions
42,376 1,683 0 0
They make for reaaally intense Creative Directors in MMORPG companies too.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
27d 13h 20m
Reactions
14,743 1,221 0 0
They make for reaaally intense Creative Directors in MMORPG companies too.
Try having a Persian raid leader who spend years leading a world-class elite raiding group and just can't come to terms with the fact that his guild is now B-list at best, consisting mostly of the incompetent coattail riding dregs and the few remaining world-class level talented players have personalities so goddamn toxic that their dysfunctional effect on the raid makes them even worse than the incompetent coattail riders.

Fadaar

That guy
<Donors Crew>
9d 3h 33m
Reactions
1,533 105 0 0
Try having a Persian raid leader who spend years leading a world-class elite raiding group and just can't come to terms with the fact that his guild is now B-list at best, consisting mostly of the incompetent coattail riding dregs and the few remaining world-class level talented players have personalities so goddamn toxic that their dysfunctional effect on the raid makes them even worse than the incompetent coattail riders.

Ok I'm glad you expanded on that because khorum's joke went right over my head. Considering I've been on some iteration of this site since 2001 I am ashamed of myself.

Jozu

Trakanon Raider
2d 23h 39m
Reactions
1,175 803 0 0
Lol white girls aren't hard to lay dude.

They are usually dumb, and the key to ploughing them is liquor. A bottle of vodka and a little slick talk and you will be stabbing that.

The best girls in my experience are mixed Cape Verdean, Portuguese, or Brazilian.

I've never even seen a Persian woman in my life.

Izo

Blackwing Lair Raider
9d 22h 1m
Reactions
1,554 874 0 0
Lol white girls aren't hard to lay dude.

They are usually dumb, and the key to ploughing them is liquor. A bottle of vodka and a little slick talk and you will be stabbing that.

The best girls in my experience are mixed Cape Verdean, Portuguese, or Brazilian.

I've never even seen a Persian woman in my life.
You have to lift the veil first.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
27d 22h 10m
Reactions
49,221 2,916 0 0
What? Anyone without mental illness can own them here.
mhm sure, there's no other obstacles in place to restrict them uh huh

that's why common folk often resort to making pistols out of starter guns and flare guns, cause they're so easy to get.

Maul

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 8h 58m
Reactions
1,764 1,065 0 0
mhm sure, there's no other obstacles in place to restrict them uh huh

that's why common folk often resort to making pistols out of starter guns and flare guns, cause they're so easy to get.
Holy fuck are you autistic or something?

Where did I say they were easy to get or there weren't obstacles to getting them? Any citizen can own a firearm (shotgun, rifle, semi auto, but most hand guns are banned).

You apply for a license, have to store them correctly and its perfectly legal to purchase and own a firearm.

Just because you're some fucking brain dead REEEEEEEEE moron, doesn't mean what I've said isn't true.

Maybe one of your more eloquent e buddies can come at me then you can hurr butter knife reply afterwards.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
27d 22h 10m
Reactions
49,221 2,916 0 0
Holy fuck are you autistic or something?

Where did I say they were easy to get or there weren't obstacles to getting them? Any citizen can own a firearm (shotgun, rifle, semi auto, but most hand guns are banned).

You apply for a license, have to store them correctly and its perfectly legal to purchase and own a firearm.

Just because you're some fucking brain dead REEEEEEEEE moron, doesn't mean what I've said isn't true.

Maybe one of your more eloquent e buddies can come at me then you can hurr butter knife reply afterwards.
why are you sperging? because your misrepresenting something?

Maul

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 8h 58m
Reactions
1,764 1,065 0 0
why are you sperging? because your misrepresenting something?
Everything I posted is true, including you being a brain dead REEEEEEEE moron.

Care to prove any of it wrong? The moron part is obviously an absolute truth, so i'll let you off on that bit of fact checking.

23d 14h 50m
Reactions
13,018 1,158 0 0
The only thing “easy” to buy in the UK is a 3 round shotgun. You can get a rifle if you show a “need”— belong to a rifle club or hunting. You can’t purchase handguns, period.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
27d 22h 10m
Reactions
49,221 2,916 0 0
Everything I posted is true, including you being a brain dead REEEEEEEE moron.

Care to prove any of it wrong? The moron part is obviously an absolute truth, so i'll let you off on that bit of fact checking.
no you constantly lied and said "as long as you don't have a mental illness" which is bullshit there's a laundry list of ways the state fucks with your purchase. then you sperged out when called on it for being stupid, then continue to be a malignant shitflinger.

Can anyone apply for a firearm certificate?

Permission to possess or to purchase or acquire a firearm will be granted to an individual who is assessed by the licensing authority, the police, as not posing a threat to public safety and having a good reason to own the firearm. Organizations, such as target-shooting clubs, museums and firearms dealers must also apply for licences if they wish to possess or use firearms. Persons who have been sentenced to a term of imprisonment of three years or more cannot possess a firearm or ammunition (including antique firearms) at any time.
For example nobody in america has to prove their right to have a firearm to the state.

But please sperge lord maul, continue being the dark lord of the derp.

Maul

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 8h 58m
Reactions
1,764 1,065 0 0
no you constantly lied and said "as long as you don't have a mental illness" which is bullshit there's a laundry list of ways the state fucks with your purchase. then you sperged out when called on it for being stupid, then continue to be a malignant shitflinger.

Can anyone apply for a firearm certificate?

For example nobody in america has to prove their right to have a firearm to the state.

But please sperge lord maul, continue being the dark lord of the derp.
Only an idiot like you would compare the two processes of the UK and the USA on aquiring a firearm, sport or leisure is enough of a "reason" to own them here, ie shooting club membership (of which there are many), you even quoted it in your fucking response :D

As I said before, you can legally purchase/own a firearm in the UK, then you moved the imaginary goalpost in your mind by comparing the process to aquire.

Let me make it easy for you, You can buy a firearm in the UK, to argue against this fact just proves what a fucking imbecile you are.