Middle East and European Craziness Thread

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
If you're anti Assad you're a retard. Assad is the best Syria's gonna get now. Hope ur doing some SJW trolling sadris sadris .

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
21d 15h 35m
Reactions
15,724 782 0 0
Oh, Assad is legitmately terrible in so many ways, for so many reasons. The best you can say for him is exactly that, he's the best they're going to get.

It's also not a matter for the US military to decide. Once upon a time we had a generally agreed on policy to not intervene in civil wars. The past 20 years have shown us why that was a wise policy to maintain.

It's one of the very few things that Clinton did that enraged me at the time and as i've grown older I have come to understand the widsom of it. When he abandoned the USS Cole.

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
Oh, Assad is legitmately terrible in so many ways, for so many reasons. The best you can say for him is exactly that, he's the best they're going to get.

It's also not a matter for the US military to decide. Once upon a time we had a generally agreed on policy to not intervene in civil wars. The past 20 years have shown us why that was a wise policy to maintain.

It's one of the very few things that Clinton did that enraged me at the time and as i've grown older I have come to understand the widsom of it. When he abandoned the USS Cole.
Ya I'm not saying the dude is awesome but we can go back and forth on world leaders comparing them relative to each other and then relative to our ideals, however at the end of the day it's more so relative to the country and relative to Syria the dude is the fucking man. US democracy won't work in the ME, at least not right now or anytime soon. Best to let them sort it out and just keep an eye on them and our hands pulling strings behind the curtain as necessary.

Tim

<Donors Crew>
8d 9h 0m
Reactions
1,247 42 0 0

Can't believe that this is from cnn.
Of course, within this piece from CNN, they still had to repeatedly lecture the viewer that the majority of muslims in no way condone such behaviour. Which is really the BIGGEST lie you can tell. The worst lie we are told about muslims by the media is the myth of the tiny minority. If the majority really had even the slightest bit of Western-compatible character, sharia "zones," intimidation and threats of violence wouldn't be virtually ubiquitous in newly-muslim enclaves.

Imagine if small Westboro Baptist Church style groups suddenly popped up in every third city across the Bible Belt and were intimidating and assaulting people in the streets for not being Christian enough? Do you think those communities would just sit there and take it?

Good cultures are able to marginalize their trash people. Trash cultures cannot, because those people are too close to the norm.

Gask

Lord Nagafen Raider
22d 3h 34m
Reactions
2,450 595 0 0
German mayor wants to welcome home an ISIS bride
Leonora converted to Islam at 15 and traveled to Syria two months later to join ISIS. Only three days after her arrival she became the second wife of a Saxon ISIS fighter called Martin Lemke. Leonora’s had claimed that her husband only worked as a technician fixing computers and mobile phones but in actuality the former welder was part of the religious police called Hisbah and Amnijat. Which are known to have taken part in executions and beheadings.

The now 19-year-old mother of two, claims naivety as the reason for joining ISIS. “In the beginning, when they controlled large cities and we had a lot of money everything was fine”, she told reporters. Today she says she made multiple attempts to flee because the Islamist group didn’t care about women. Leonora is now appealing to Germany to allow her to come home to her family, claiming she knows she made a mistake.

Cornelia Liebau, the Mayor of Sangerhausen, her hometown made the following statement, which she alleges is shared by many: “I think she earned a second chance. She is only 19 and has two little children.”
Germany: Illegal Afghan Migrant Murdered Girlfriend for Refusing to Convert to Islam - Jailed for Life
Comes to Germany in 2015, is rejected asylum, isn't deported.
An Afghan migrant has been jailed for life in Germany after murdering his girlfriend because she refused to convert to Islam. The asylum seeker, identified as Ahmad S. due to German privacy laws, was found guilty of stabbing 17-year-old girlfriend Mireille 14 times at her flat in Schleswig-Holstein in March last year because she ended their relationship. Ahmad S. denied the murder in court and claimed that someone else must have committed the act.

The court heard how Ahmad S turned out to be 11 years older than he claimed, after he arrived in Germany seeking asylum as a minor in 2015 - arguing he was just 18. The court had doubts about his age and ordered an age test. Forensic expert Sabine Gumpert testified at the start of the trial that Ahmad S. was at least 21 years old and that her examination strongly suggested he could even be 29 years old.

He was found guilty on murder charges by the district court of Flensburg in the northernmost German state of Schleswig-Holstein. He arrived in Germany in 2015 as unaccompanied minor refugee and filed for asylum - which was rejected.
UK: Birmingham burglar who had sex with corpse jailed
A burglar who had sex with a corpse after breaking into a funeral parlor has been jailed for six years. Kasim Khuram, 23, had sex with a woman’s body after lifting the lids of coffins at the Central England Co-Operative undertakers in Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, on 11 November. Khuram, of Kenilworth Road, Aston, forced his way into the parlour at about 03:00 GMT while high on Mamba and PCP and after drinking vodka.

Sentencing at Birmingham Crown Court, Judge Melbourne Inman QC said the crimes “offend all human sensitivity”. “I am not aware of – and nor have I been able to find – any similar case. It would be difficult to think of a greater deprivation of the dignity of the dead”, he said.

He disturbed "multiple coffins", stealing jewelry and desecrated the bodies of two women. He was arrested at the scene by police officers alerted by the parlour's alarm. Following his arrest, Khuram told officers: “I bet you think i have been shagging them don’t you?” He was later linked to the scene by his DNA profile.

He had faced a maximum prison sentence of 10 years for burglary and two years for sexual penetration of a corpse. Following sentencing the judge told him he will have to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
48d 22h 17m
Reactions
58,519 4,178 0 0
The last I checked there's 0 proof that Assad has ever used gas but there's plenty linking a multitude of gas attacks to ISIS. Also the faked attacks filmed by them. Assad's crime was dumb bombing urban areas but I doubt that he could've fought them in such places and done much else. The gas attack hysteria was just warmongering from the politicians and the media who were salivating at the thought of another invasion.
yeah this is the last thing I saw on that front

US has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
26d 21h 52m
Reactions
19,344 497 0 0
Evil genocidal monster who GaSeS HiS OwN pEoPlE Assad walking down the street with no body guards.

Man of the people and Rebuke Of Trump Macron has to sit behind walled troops 24 hours a day.
Pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I remember pretty vividly how Assad used to be the poster child for Democracy in the Middle East.

At some point in the last decade he pissed off the wrong people I guess and now he's somehow gone from "we wish every leader would be more like Assad" to "that guy is definitely a war criminal and it's a travesty that he's in power."

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
20d 22h 56m
Reactions
14,351 696 0 0
Pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I remember pretty vividly how Assad used to be the poster child for Democracy in the Middle East.

At some point in the last decade he pissed off the wrong people I guess and now he's somehow gone from "we wish every leader would be more like Assad" to "that guy is definitely a war criminal and it's a travesty that he's in power."
Clinton/Obama are the ones he pissed off. Nuff said.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
21d 13h 50m
Reactions
42,254 2,177 0 0

Punko

<Donor All-Stars>
13d 20h 1m
Reactions
1,237 1,354 0 0
There are spelling errors in the 2nd and 13th line, doesn't seem legit.

Also, have they been sued for assuming the kids gender before birth? If not, I'm sure some organisations are ready to get on top of it.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,968 1,063 0 0
We had only to keep repeating our themes -- that the United States and Israel were 'fascist, imperial-Zionist countries' bankrolled by rich Jews." — Yuri Andropov, former KGB chairman.

but where's the lie?
America is fascist?

The commies in Russia had the exact same misunderstanding that the nazis in Germany had. Well, several in fact but one in particular and that is that both sides see themselves as the 'cure' or 'antithesis' to the other side. That fascism must exists to ward off communism and that communism must exist to ward off fascism (which the Leninists see as a merely new form of capitalism).

The two ideologies are opposite in the sense that one side are absolute biological determinists and the other side are absolute sociological determinists. But what do you do when neither of those determinist propositions are entirely true? What if the answer is that neither biology nor sociology alone can account for the personality or fate of anyone? It doesn't appear to be a 90/10 10/90 split either. It's much closer to 50/50 than either Lenin or Hitler thought. There is a third option.

The Liberals/Libertarians. They built modernism over the course of centuries on the principles of the sovereign individual. Statists and totalitarian NPCs from the extremes of the Left and the Right are just fighting over the scraps left behind by the liberated individualists. Christian or otherwise. White or otherwise. Male or otherwise.