AI images

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

07LHXzoytNISjOYTSehqJ5N-1.fit_lim.size_1600x900.v1661964398.jpg

lmao learn to code artists

• 5Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The quality skyrocketed with the latest Midyourney options (--test --creative):

1662018358425.png

1662018372491.png

• 4Like
  • 4Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

woot!

Trakanon Raider
still some artefacts, but damn ! the portraits quality drasticly improved in 2 months
1663354808723.png
1663354753232.png

1663354781988.png

• 6Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Weird Boner

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Let me see what Angelina Jolie and Steven Tyler would look like in the midst of a herpes outbreak.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Let me see what Angelina Jolie and Steven Tyler would look like in the midst of a herpes outbreak.
1663359716518.png

not sure wtf the next one is supposed to be ? a fusion of the two ?!
1663359762206.png

top kek
1663359819143.png

oh and this last one ... jesus I am crying :trump:
1663360057520.png

• 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So, there’s no way this technology / AI won’t be locally available on folks personal computers with no restrictions probably not in the too far future, right? And it’s only gonna keep rapidly getting better.

I’m slightly freaked out by the fact anyone is gonna be able to fake any image of anyone doing anything and eventually it’s gonna be hard to impossible to know the difference.

I wonder about things like…is this going to make security camera footage always dubious…people are gonna be like “no, he put a deepfake of me out there, that wasn’t me breaking into his house.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, there’s no way this technology / AI won’t be locally available on folks personal computers with no restrictions probably not in the too far future, right? And it’s only gonna keep rapidly getting better.

I’m slightly freaked out by the fact anyone is gonna be able to fake any image of anyone doing anything and eventually it’s gonna be hard to impossible to know the difference.

I wonder about things like…is this going to make security camera footage always dubious…people are gonna be like “no, he put a deepfake of me out there, that wasn’t me breaking into his house.
shit already is. did you not see the rittenhouse trial and how utterly incompetent the judges and lawyers were with the images? how even just digitally resizing an image changes it. do you think they would have been able to actually tell if the image was outright doctored fully?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

I expect it will be an arms race similar to other types of technology. For example, certain low bit widths of RSA have been cracked and are no longer secure. Over time, higher and higher bit widths will be adopted as computers become more powerful, making processing for regular transactions feasible and cracking from years to month also feasible.

A picture that's just a picture might not be admissible. It will have to be encrypted in such a manner that proves that the device that generated it actually did. Of course, until computers advance to such a degree and that encryption is broken.

Or maybe admissible evidence will have to be stored on one-time use optolythic data rods.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users